Page:19 🔞‼️‼️

Y/n and Taehyung were driving to home. Y/n fell asleep because she was tiered.

At the Kim's
Tae carried y/n inside while the maids were looking at them shockingly.
Mrs Kim: what happened to her? Did you-
Mrs Kim was about to say something when she noticed love bites on y/n's neck.
Mrs Kim: 😳😏 take care of my future daughter-in-law.

Mrs Kim said to Taehyung while the maids were giggling because they understood the situation.
Tae nodded and went to their room. He putted y/n on the bed and went in the bathroom to ready the bathtub. After 10 he came back only in a towel around his torso and saw y/n sleeping peacefully on the bed while her Color bone was exposed showing the marks he gave her.

Tae: u really are something. U made me hard within a sec 😪.
He locked the door and went towards her to undress her. He took of her clothes and carried her inside the bathroom.
They sat inside the bathtub and he started soaping her while she woke up due the cold water.

Y/n: are we drowning?
She asked with closed eyes and suddenly she opened her eyes and saw that she was in a bathtub with Taehyung.
Y/n: i thought I was drowning 😅
He chuckled at her silly ness and started soaping her. He was soaping her breast and he squished her nipples
Y/n: aahh~
Tae got a boner when he heard her moan.

Tae: baby don't make me needy or else I won't be able to control 😏
She got shocked when she felt something poking her clit but soon after she smirked.

Y/n: what are you talking about.... daddy~~😏
She started grinding on his member.
Tae: Don't test my patience 😈
Y/n: i ain't doing anything
She said innocently making him smirk.
Tae: I love your innocent look it makes me want to tear you appart.  He said while biting his lower lip.

Y/n started laughing when she saw what affect she got on him.
Y/n: i win😜
She stook out her tongue teasing him but he slid his tongue inside her mouth kissing her aggressively making her gasp and moan.

He carried her out of the bathtub and went beneath the douch.
Y/n: I'm still sore 😖
Tae: well it's you who woke up the beast so u should also make calm😏😈
He made her stand in the bathroom and turned her around. Her back is facing him. he pushed his member inside her tight hole and held(carried) her by her tight. Her breast was squishing against the Wall while he wast pounding inside her tearing her insides.

Y/n: yo-your t-o f-fast😩
He didn't listen and kept pounding inside her while giving more love bites. After they came he let her go and turned her around. His one arm was pinning her both arms above her head while he was nibbling and sucking on her nipples. His other arm was busy fingering her making her a total moaning mess.

Y/n: i-its too mu-ch 😵
She felt so good but also weird at the same time. He was giving her to much pleasure.
After she came for the second time he inserted his dick inside her hole pounding in her. She kept moaning louder when he hid her g-spot. After Cumming a few times they showered and went to wear their clothes.

After they hmwere done wearing clothes the maids brought some food in the room. They ate and went to sleep.

To be continued~