Table of Contents & Summaries

Please note: These stories are only intended for a mature audience. Please do not read if you are sensitive to any of the mentioned themes. This is a work of fun and is a way for me to indulge in some creative writing. Please do not take it too seriously.

Chapters

2. OT7 Yandere Profiles: Summary of the Yandere BTS ongoing characters.  
3. OT7 First Meeting
4. Taehyung Kiss: Not one to be jealous, Taehyung has a few ideas on how to make your night out with him a little more fun.
5. Namjoon Bus Stop: Having decided to leave Namjoon, you get as far as the bus stop before everything starts to unravel.
6. Hoseok RunawayYou've been dreaming of escape since the first day you met Hoseok and now the opportunity has finally arrived.
7. Jungkook Unintended Consequences: The first time you really see how terrifying Jungkook can be.
8. Jimin Jealousy: Wanting to get even and teach Jimin a lesson, you quickly learn that he isn't one to share. Ever.
9. One-shot Sugar Daddy turned sour: Juggling two guys and getting everything you want from them has always been easy for you, and Taehyung and Jungkook are no exception. Or so you thought.
10. Hyung line Discipline: How and why would yandere BTS punish you? 
11. Maknae line Discipline: How and why would yandere BTS punish you?
12. Taehyung What are you?: You've finally decided you have to stop seeing Taehyung. You just hope he agrees to let you go.
13. Yoongi Thoughtless: Yoongi is, if nothing else, very consistent in letting you know that you've made him mad.
14. Hoseok Tears: He loves to make you cry in pain, but he's about to find out that he can hurt you with pleasure too.
15. One-shot MineWhen another girl gets a little too comfortable with Jungkook your reaction's a surprise to the both of you.
16. Seokjin Mercy: You want to save your friend from Seokjin even though you know how cruel his punishments can be.
17. Namjoon Lessons LearnedWhen you break his rules Namjoon isn't going to let you go unpunished.
18. Jungkook Play PretendWhen the chance comes to escape you're are going to play it smart to make sure you get away.