Chapter 1

I'm going to be putting the story name suggestions people gave me for this book because they are hilarious, so every chapter will have a new story suggestion someone gave me.

Since year one at Hogwarts, you have been around Scorpius Malfoy as Albus Potter's twin sister.

Thanks to Albus, you and Scorpius became close friends even though you weren't in Slytherin with them. 

The dynamic of our friendship changed during our fifth year at Hogwarts when Scorpius asked me out, and we have been dating ever since. At first, Albus didn't approve of his best friend dating his twin; he didn't like it. 

But now that it's been years and we're all 18, he's okay with it but still gives scorpius speeches about how Scorpius can't hurt you. Which Albus once gave the lesson right in front of Mr. Malfoy, which was embarrassing

But today, you were at Malfoy Manor on Scorpius's bed; as he was trying to find your bra, he threw it somewhere in the room, so for now, you had his shirt on when his dad walked in.

"I found it," Scorpius says as he holds up your white lace bra. He then becomes embarrassed as he notices his dad standing in the doorway.

"I didn't realize you were here, y/n. Dinner will be ready soon," Scorpius's dad says, as Scorpius nods.

"Here's your bra," Scorpius says as he hands it to you. You feel embarrassed that your boyfriend's dad saw it. Scorpius' father walked away, telling him to have fun. Scorpius blushed, knowing exactly what his father meant.

You and Scorpius got dressed and walked downstairs to where his father was, but Scorpius hadn't noticed him yet.

"My dad has no life but to annoy me," Scorpius says. You laugh and kiss him, and he kisses you back.

"Well, I have no life but to annoy you; I guess I'm your dad now." You say, and scorpius laughs, but then his dad laughs, and scorpius and you notice him

"Oh shut up," Scorpius says, and you smirk.

"Go to your room; you're grounded." You say, and Scorpius is trying not to like normal; he thinks you are hilarious, and you know that

Scorpius pretends he doesn't, but he always laughs at your jokes.

"You heard your dad,scorpius." Mr. Malfoy says and scorpius glares at him

"Dad shut up," Scorpius says as he is now holding your hand

"No, I don't think I will." Mr Malfoy says, and you kiss Scorpius' cheek

Scorpius looks at you and smiles. 'I will never admit it, but y/n is hilarious; I love her so much I swear I wanna marry her.'