76

Chu Wei coldly glanced at him and thought, it would be weird if his lady is jealous.

Wang Qingjue looked at Chu Wei's cold eyes and sighed, "Hey, Brother Chu is so lucky."

Chu Wei glanced at him coldly and said: "Brother Wang is born well, and the future lady will not be bad."

Wang Qingjue shook his head, sighed, and said nothing.

His identity predestined that he could not be free to like which woman, people like them, how can marriage be free?

It's nothing more than marrying a good and sensible wife. As for his appearance and temperament, no one cares about him except himself.

Sometimes he really envied Chu Weileng.

The wife I married was good-looking and virtuous, and everything was accounted for.

But he didn't know that Chu Weileng's marriage was not voluntary at the beginning.

"Why did Brother Chu, such a good-looking lady, leave her for three years without the bridal chamber?" Wang Qingjue teased.

As soon as these words came out, Chu Weileng thought of a long time ago.

Three or four years ago, Roche was not the temperament he is now.

He couldn't remember her specific temperament. Now when he thinks of Roche, she is what she is now.

Moreover, even though he is still the same person and looks the same, he always feels that Roche now looks better and more dazzling.

He couldn't remember what he looked like before. He just remembered that he didn't want to look at her more, he wanted to run away when he saw her.

Now I can't help but pay attention to her from time to time.

Therefore, the appearance of a girl is not that important. What matters is what kind of temperament she is and what she has done.

And why did Roche have such a big change, until now he himself hasn't figured it out.

How can you say this to outsiders?

"Brother Wang, you can't just look at people's looks, marry a wife and marry a virtuous person." Chu Weilian said to him what Wang Qingjue had said to him.

In the past, Wang Qingjue thought Luo Shi was not good-looking, and felt that this was reasonable. But now he saw Luo Shi's face, and then listened to Chu Weilian's words, how could he feel that he could not stand up and talk, so he was so embarrassed!

"Hey, if I can find such a sweet lady like you in the future," Wang Qingjue said with a long sigh.

There was a deep sense of melancholy in his voice.

Chu Weilen heard the emotion in his words, glanced at him, thought of his identity, and said, "Brother Wang, work hard in the army. When you have a career, you will surely be more satisfied."

Hearing this, Wang Qingjue was startled slightly, and said, "Brother Chu is right. When I start a career, I will be able to control the right to speak."