92

When Luo Jianjia woke up the next day, Chu Wei Leng had already left.

Opening her eyes and looking around, she was still in the same position as before going to bed last night, not close to Chu Wei Leng's side.

But somehow she always felt like she fell asleep with something in her arms last night.

Touched the bed next to it, it was indeed a bit cold.

Maybe it's her illusion?

Listening to Zhao's voice coming from outside, Luo Jianjia didn't worry too much about this matter anymore, and got up to wash.

At breakfast, Luo Jianjia mentioned to Boss Chu and Zhao what Chu Wei Leng told her last night.

Upon hearing this, the first reaction of Boss Chu and Zhao was to disagree.

"Why do we have to hire people? The three of us don't need to hire people. It's not like going to two places to sell food like in my hometown. Now we only need to go to one place. Three people are enough." Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, we can also relax by hiring a few more people."

Chu Lao Dadao: "My wife and I are in good health. Didn't we go to check before? The doctor also said that we are in good health and are stronger than ordinary people."

Zhao said: "Your father is right, we are in good health. Shouldn't we have to pay for hiring someone? What are we doing with the wronged money?"

Luo Jianjia had long expected that the two of them would be like this, and had already thought about it: "Daddy, although we are in the same place, three people are really not enough. The traffic in the city is larger, the guests are more, and the manpower needed is more. In the past. There are only three or four tables at the pier. This time there are eight tables in the house, and one person is too busy to work. Moreover, there are many people, and there are many bamboo sticks and food. This requires two or three people... …"

Luo Jianjia carefully analyzed with Boss Chu and Zhao.

The two believed in Luo Jianjia very much, and after listening to her, they were quickly persuaded.

"Yeah, I didn't expect this. There are indeed more people here than the dock." Zhao said.

"Well, there were a lot of people in the bun shop before. Seeing that there were only two or three people who were busy in the front, this is not the next one." Chu Boss also said.

Hearing what Zhao and Boss had said, Luo Jianjia knew that they had agreed, so he didn't say any more.

After the meal, Luo Jianjia and the others went to the shop. As soon as they arrived there, someone looked for it.

The person here is a couple.

The woman looked okay, but the man was different from what she had imagined. His legs were a little lame, and he walked higher and lower.

Although Boss Chu and Zhao are kind-hearted people, if they open the door to do business and find someone to help in the store, they naturally don't want to use such a person.