Short Story {CLOSED}

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily." --Zig Ziglar

Welcome to a brand new Contest!

You might have already guessed it but this time we challenge you to create a short story on just a quote. A story of your own imagination from just one line.

Let's get this started, shall we?

PROMPT

"Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time." - Unknown

GUIDELINES

~ All entries must be submitted via this form. (You'll also find the form in the external link of the chapter)

~ The deadline for this contest is 30th September, 11:59 pm EST.

~ The word count must be between 1000 to 2000 words.

~ Entries must be written in English.

~ Please ensure that your entry adheres to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

~ Mature stories are not accepted.

~ The story can be in a new book or a chapter in an ongoing book, just make sure you send the right link in the form.

PRIZES

~ The winner and the runner-up will receive shout outs from us on Wattpad.

~ The winner and the runner-up will be featured on our reading list.

~ The winner will receive a winning sticker exclusive to this contest.

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.