New Beginnings {CLOSED}

"Every moment is a fresh beginning

"Every moment is a fresh beginning."
– T.S. Eliot

Whether finding yourself or moving out of the past, a new beginning leads to hope and a better tomorrow. We try, we fail, and we start a new cause that leads to a fresh start.

To celebrate this fresh start, we bring you 'New Beginnings,' a contest about finding your beginnings.

So, without further ado, let's have a look at our prompts.

Prompts

1) Write a story on the theme: A new school, a new environment.

2) " As a teenager I felt misunderstood. I felt confused. Somewhere in that confusion was me. The me I was destined to become."  - Daniel Abbott, Wounds

Rules and Guidelines

1. The deadline for submission is 23:59 EST, February 15, 2023.

2. The word count of your entries should be between 800 - 1200 words.

3. All entries must be written in English. Unfortunately, we do not have other language capabilities on the team.

4. Your entry must be written specifically for this contest.

5. You can publish your entry as a standalone or as part of an existing collection/anthology.

6. Your entries should be submitted via this FORM only.

7. Mature entries are not permitted. All entries must follow Wattpad Content Guidelines.

8. You can only submit one entry per prompt. You can write for both prompts but only one can win.

9. Feel free to share your story in the comments section after submission with feel participants.

Prizes

The winner (s) will receive the following: 

★ A shout-out from our profile.
★ An exclusive winner's sticker.
★ A spot in our contest-specific reading list if it's standalone.

Disclaimer

Please note, that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.