my love for him....

Characters:

Hero Jaejoong, Tiffany hwang, Choi Minho, fic

Description:

Jaejoong, Jaejoong is the most radiant person in my life! I love love love love him. Although he's not famous yet he's my eyecandy! He's not popular but i don't care! I love him like mother nature it's self. But, I'm not obessed with him!! Aniya!!!!! Chincha!! Okay okay maybe a little....But does it matter?! Mmmm either way, There's no way to be with him. He has Tiffany unnie. Ye your right, Fany fany Tiffany's youger sister. She sparkles all the time while i can only be in the corner. To other people, I get stuck with the title of 'Fany's youger sis' It sucks!! But, I'm planning to confess to him whether or not he likes me or not! I, Hwang Min Yong or Jessica will make him mine!! Tiffany unnie, watch out! This time i'm not letting you get everything from him!!

Forward:

Hwang Min Yong/Jessica

Age: 16

Personality: Is a girl who's really into doing things, she's bubbly,cute, a gooder dancer and singer, and brave but, no one seems to notice her because of her sister. Only one person can see her and that is Choi Minho!!

Kim Jaejoong/Hero

Age: 17

Personality: He's a nice and warming guy! But at your first impression you think he's a bastard but really he's a nice guy. He's strong, a good sing and a good cook. He's in a relationship with Tiffany but, will he reconcider when he starts to notice Jessica?

Hwang Mi Young/Tiffany

Age: 17

Personality: She's nice but snobby most of the time. She steals all the attention from Jessica for herself but, she's a great person when she's not snobby. She's a good singer, good dancer and is great with the eyesmile!

Choi Minho

Age: 17

Personality: He's very shy and quiet but opens up to Min Yong in a second. He's a very over protective of her and is like her oppa.He's a good dancer and rapper, Loves to do sports and hang with Min Yong

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190226_116901558388134_100002048711064_132434_5263649_n.jpg

another awsome poster by: Cammi_princess