chapter 1

Hi! My name is Hwang Min Yong or Jessica! I'm fluet in English(because i used to live in the US) Korean(from both my parents) And spanish(from school)! I currently live in Seoul,Korea with my family. Me and my sister both inroll in Lerin High! She's a senior and I'm a Junior. I have a best friend named Minho. He's captain in the basketball team! He's really shy infront of everyone but, isn't as shy around me. Hmm.....I wonder why?

Well i was at my locker in school gathering my books for history, Bore!!! I hate history! And math. I perfer music and acting better

" Hey! Shorty!!" I heard a familar voice call out, I look behind and see Minho running down the halls. He stood there in front of my panting a little

" yah! i'm no shorty!!" I said

" Too bad! U are one!" Minho said and bent his head.

" Yah! what are your doing?" II asked

" Oh  was trying to reach to your height" He said and smiled

" Yah! Shut up!!" I whined.

" Nah I don't want to! Mehrong!" He said and ran off

" Ya-" I was stopped when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turne around to see Tiffany Unnie and jaejoong. Tiffany with a 'seriously' look and a warm smile plastered on Jaejoong's face.

: Ye Unnie?" I asked

" yah! Your gonna ruin my reputation!" she yelled

" Sorry unnie..I'm just trying to live my life!" I slammed my locker and looked at her again.

" It wouldn't matter anyway. They never notice me, but you." I said and ran off in the direction as Minho. I found him at the basketball court,

" Yah! Choi Minho!" I scream.

" Ye?" He asked as he turned around smiling.

" Did you have to leave me with my sister and her boyfrfiend??" I asked

" No. I didn't know she was there anyway. Plus it wasn't all that bad was it? I mean Jaejoong was there." He plainly said

" But he didn't even talk!" I whined. Yes Jaejoong is my crush. and Minho knows about it. I really really really like him.

" Yah. Why don't you give up on him? He already has tiffany! Don't you think it's dumb to chase someone who isn't gonna chase after you?!" He asked.

" Eventhough he won't like me, It's still worth my time. I love him. Can't you see? When you love someone, You never give up. You keep on trying!" I said

" Still.....Still....Don't you think there's someone you know that's better for you to be with?!" He asked getting mad.

" Ahni."I replied

" Aish! " he yelled and walked away from me.

" Minho, You should understand m e the most. I never give up" I whispered. I walked towards history as, It was almost time to go to class. Minho was a year older than me so we didn't have anyclasses together.

" Now class, Tomorrow we have a-"

" RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The school bell went. everyone rushed out of the classroom and headed home. While i was walking i saw tiffany and Jaejoong walking together.

" Psh." I said and looked away. From behind i heard footsteps probably Minho. Yes he lives right nest door to me.

" Yah! Hero~~~~~ You promised~" I heard tiffany whine,

" Can you stop being so annoying?" I snorted. Thankfully she didn't hearbut Minho did.

" don't be so mean just because your jealous." He said

" Yah! Who's side are you on?!" I hissed

" why? It's not likw you would care?" He said and headed on walking.

" YAH! CHOI MINHO!!!!"  I yelled. This time tiffany and Hero heard us. They looked at us with a 'what was that look. At this time Minho ran towards his house, I chased on after him.

" YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. He went into his house. before he could close the door i ran inside and closed it with my back against it.

" what's into you?" I asked

" Nothing! Now get out!" He yelled

" no"

" Jessica." He warned

" No!" I stubornly said

" Then..." He started and then lifted me over his shoulder with one arm.

" AH!! Put me down!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I started kicking my legs.

3 person pov

" Yah! quit mov-IIINNNNNGG!!" He screamed as they both fell to the floor with minho on top of her. His arms were next to both her shoulders locking her there and his knees were on the floor right by her thighs. Both of them were looking into eachothers gazes as they heard the front door open. The two shifted the heads and gaze at the door.

" Omona..." Tiffany said with her arms crossed and looked at the two on the floor.(Like Hye Mi in dream high) minho and Jessica got of the floor and stood. Jessica noticed Jaejoong next to tffany with wide eyes.

" I...it's not what you think!!!" Jessica shouted shaking her head vigouresly.

" Aigoo.....how can you not think about. It's obvious, You two were trying to have sex. Right jagyia?" Tiffany said and looked at Jaejoong

"....Ye..." He replied quietly.

"  Yah! We didn't!!!" Minho denied

" Unnie~ We didn't~~~ I'm not even in love with him~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" jessica whined.

" Psh. Your coming home now." Tiffany said and dragged her by the ear with her saying"Ow~~~"