Chapter 1: Harry's Story

Well hello guys this is my third Larry Stylinson story so hope you enjoy this story :)

Harry's POV:

Isn't high school suppose to be the best experience of your life? Or at least be fun, you know where you know everybody and they know you and everyone gets along and they give each other high fives when you walk pass the hallway? Or is that like those movies. Let me tell you something about McKinley High people aren't like those in the movies, they see you as an outsider if you don't fit in or more like if your not popular your a nobody simple as that. I'm Harry Styles and I'm what they call a "nerd" the jocks push me into lockers and call me names because I'm gay, I'm out and proud but sometimes my life is a living hell.

There's this one guy though and his name is Louis Tomlinson, the Louis who is caption of the football team and the most popular guy in the whole school. He doesn't necessarily bully me like the other jocks which is understandable because well he doesn't even know I exist. I've have this biggest crush on him for the longest. I'll always seen him walk through the halls. We even have the same classes together and yet he doesn't know who I am.

Waking up on a Monday is not what I look forward to, only because today is school and I definitely don't want to get up from my warm bed. I live with my brother Liam our parents had died when I was 8 and he was 9 he's a year older then me, we lived with our aunt Aimee until Liam turn 18 and decide he wanted to move out and took me with him. Ever since then he's been protective of me and we've been close. I'm now 17 and he 19 about to graduate when I still have two years left. Louis was in my grade, Liam's friend Niall was also about to graduate with him. I have one friend and her name is Sophia she's been my best friend since I could remember. I know she has this huge crush on my brother and she knows I have a huge crush on Louis. I love her and so glad I still have her.

"Harry, get up I know you're in there get your ass up" I heard Sophia say, she has a spare key. I groan pulling the covers over my head and there was another knock on the door this time it wasn't Soph it was Liam

"Harry!! Get up we're gonna be late!!" Doing what he said I got up and open the door walking towards the bathroom across my room, I took my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. After washing my mouth I went back to my room not bothering to look at my phone cause c'mon on I only had one friend. I got dress in black skinny jeans a navy blue shirt my jean jacket and my brown boots. I pocketed my phone and grab my bag off my chair. Walking down the stairs I could hear Soph's laughter, rolling my eyes at that because I knew what she was doing. I walk into the kitchen and see Liam and Sophia talking and giggling. God they are so cute but so gross!! Why don't they just tell each other they like each other already. I clear my throat as they turn around Sophia's smile only got bigger, she stood up and hug me.

"Haza!! I miss you" She said, I laugh pulling away from her weirdness

"You saw me yesterday?" I said taking a seat as Liam made me a plate

"So? I can't miss my best friend?" She ask sitting next to me, I saw Liam laugh and look at her

"No Soph nothing's wrong with that" I said patting her head, she slaps my hand away glaring at me, I stuck my tongue at her and laugh

"So Harry, when are you going to finally tell Louis your in love with him?" Soph spilled I look at her my eyes widening. Now let me tell you Liam is all for me being gay he was the first person I told. But he doesn't know my crush on Louis, who Liam hates because he thinks he's some jerk. I look at her again and back to Liam, he stop what he was doing which was setting a toast on my plate and turn around.

"Soph what did you just say?" Liam said looking at her then at me.

"Nothing!" We both said which made Liam raise his eyebrows, he set my plate down and walk forward, I swallowed hard and look down.

"Harry, tell me what the hell is going on?" Liam said, I sigh here we go

"Um, I-I um Li" I couldn't finish my sentence I was scared of what he might think or say this is harder then coming out to him. I look to Sophia for help she nodded her head and took over

"What Harry is trying to say is that, Um he's been in love with Louis for the longest now, he didn't want to tell you because he was afraid of what you might think, or say" Sophia finish and I look up to Liam seeing his face.

"Is that true Harry?" He said looking more hurt then shock, I nodded my head

"I didn't know how to tell you because well I know how you feel about him" I said it's a good thing Liam doesn't know about the bullying only Sophia does but I beg her to not tell Liam because I know how protective he can be.

"Harry, I'm your brother you know you can tell me anything, yes I may not like this guy but I want you to be honest with me, I don't want to be those kind of brothers that don't know what's going on with their little brother okay? You can trust me" He said, which made me smile I got up and walk towards him giving him a huge hug. He hug me back and smiled at me. As we pulled away I went back to my stool and started eating my breakfast as did Sophia and Liam who were stealing glances at each other. Gross

Once we were done, we got our bags and out to the car Sophia in the front and me in the back while Liam started driving towards Niall's house to pick him up. The radio was on wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys was on and my mind diffed off towards a certain blue eyed boy name Louis. He was literary perfect, his eyes were these beautiful blue I could get lost in them if I had the chance. His lips how much I long for his pink thin lips to be on my plump soft ones. I wonder what it would be like if we were to ever go out. Holding his hand, kissing him telling him how much I love him. I sigh knowing that it will never happen, he doesn't know me and it breaks my heart having to pretend that I don't have feelings for him. All I want is to be with him. But I know I'll never have my chance.

We got to Niall's house and Liam honk the horn letting him know we were here. I saw Niall walk out closing the door behind him and getting in the back seat with me, he smiled at me and I smiled back

"Hiya Li, Hey Sophia" He said greeting them, Liam smiled pulling away from the driveway. Liam, Niall and Sophia chatted away while my mind was somewhere else. Liam pulled up the school's parking lot, we all got out and as I did I saw Louis and his friend Zayn get out the car, a smile on his beautiful face his eyes lighting up and his face crinkling. God he was such a beautiful person I stare at him for a bit more until I felt someone hand on my shoulder.

"Harry, come on we need to get to class" I heard Sophia's soft voice, I look at her and saw Liam looking at the direction I was, I look down and walk away heading inside with my best friend. We got to our lockers and started taking out books we needed for class. I smiled at Sophia as I waited for her

"So you never answered my question Harry" She said applying lipstick to her soft lips. Sophia was such a gorgeous girl her hair was this light brown color and her eyes green just like mine, she's the opposite of me she's more fun and social while I'm awkward and anti-social. I look at her and shook my head.

"When will you tell my brother that your in love with him" I said smirking at her she stop for a moment before re-turning to re-touch her lipstick

"I don't know what you're talking about" She said moving her lips together and putting her lipstick back in her bag and taking out her mascara she applied some on her eye lashes as I rolled my eyes

"Oh come on I know you're in love with my brother Soph, it's not rocket science" She finish her make-up and closed her locker she grab my arm and pulled me to our first class History.

"You haven't answer my question Soph"

"Harry, if I was you I suggest you shut up" She said and I laugh. As we enter the class I can see Louis and Zayn from the corner of my eye, I quickly got quite and sat at my usual seat at the back of the classroom with Sophia next to me. I spotted Louis again as he was laughing about something Zayn said.

I wish that was me making him laugh, making him smile. I felt Sophia's hand on mine as she gave me a weak smile. I gave her one back feeling really sad all of sudden. I will never have that chance with the person I love.

Hello guys well that's chapter 1!! Hope you enjoyed love you lovelies. And If you have any ideas for the first chapter title comment below!! Thanks.