Chapter 11: I Like Sophia

Hey guys here the chapter I promise

Liam's POV:

"I.... Umm was on a date with... Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I hear my little brother say, I took a moment to look at him a blush creeping up his face.

"So you lied to me? Niall and Sophia lied to me too" I said in disbelief how could they lie to me like that! My eyes are burning a whole in the floor.

"It's not their fault, it's mine I told them to lie for me" he says and I look up at him.

"Why?" I ask him and he looks at me like I've gone crazy or something. He laughs

"You're not seriously asking why!!" He says and starts to make his way up the stairs, I follow on suit and walk into his room. He starts to take off his shoes and jacket.

"Yes, I'm serious why would keep it from me?"

"Maybe because you hate Louis for some unknown reason?" He says and he's right but this is my little brother we are talking about, I know what's good for him and what's not and that's Louis Tomlinson. I know how he is, he's a player who messes with people's feelings, and leaves them hanging. It's a game to him and I've seen it plenty of times!

"Well of course I hate him and I do have a reason Harry, he's a player he plays with people feelings. It's a game he plays and leaves people heartbroken. I've seen it too many times to count" I say to my little brother. I want him to understand how bad of a person Louis is and I don't want him dating my brother!

"That's a lie!! He's kind and gentle and sweet! He's nothing like you describe" Harry says as he takes off his pants and shirt. He sleeps in his boxers and he's always changes in front of me so I don't mind. He is my brother after all.

"Harry, I know what he's like, you don't. You say you have this huge crush on him but does he know that?" I ask him

"Yes, he does know he said it was cute" he says with a smile on his face. I can't take this Louis is no good for him and I have to protect my brother. Just like I promise mom and dad when we went to the funeral and saw them being lowered into the ground Harry by my side crying into my chest as I held him tight and made that promise 18 years ago.

"Harry, please listen to me I don't want you to see him anymore. I don't want him around you or calling you or anything you got that!" I say harshly I didn't mean to but I have to it's the only way to make him understand.

"Why!!! Liam!! Why do you always do this!!! You're not my father!!" He says and my heart breaks he knows that's a tough subject, he may be right dad isn't here and I'm the only family he has left. We stay quite for a while the air thick with tension. I look down and look back at him.

"I may not be dad, and he may not be here, but I am your brother Harry and I will protect you the best way I can, because it's a promise I made to mom and dad. If I don't want you seeing him, I don't want you seeing him and that's it Harry. I'm not discussing this with you anymore. My decision is final!" I say and leave his room closing the door behind me.

I take a deep breath and go into my room, I walk into my bathroom that's connected and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are glistening with fresh tears. I haven't cried since the day our parents died. I let one tear slip and I can't stop. I let out a quite sob and sit on the floor of my bathroom. My head in my hands as I quietly sob.

The Next Day

I wake up and pull the covers off me, I don't know how I got back to my bed last night but I did. I walk out my room and towards Harry's room, I open the door without knocking and find the bed empty. Confused I walk out and head downstairs, walking into the kitchen I spot brown hair but not curly hair more like straight she turns around in her seat and looks at me. I stare back as her eyes fall to my torso, my v-line visual for her to see. Her eyes go wide and she swallows hard looking away. I smirk and walk more into the kitchen.