Chapter 19: Sophia, please be okay?

Start writing your story

Alright guys we are going into a time jump so Sophiam have been together for 2 months already so that also means that Larry have been dating for that time as well. I think it's time were things start to get interesting so lets get started and enjoy!

Sophia's POV:

2 months and everything is so perfect, I have never been more happy. Liam is amazing he takes care of me and we haven't told each other we love each other yet but I can sense it from him. His eyes the way he looks at me with so much love. He doesn't know it but I know and I hope that he knows I feel the same. We're both scared of saying the words I love you and even though it's been two months of dating I can feel that liam is the one for me.

It was Saturday the day in Cali was beautiful as it always is and Harry, Liam and I plan on going to the beach today which will be cool because I'll have my best friend and my boyfriend with me. Although I feel bad for Harry since he can't bring Louis along but I know just the thing to cheer him up. I won't be too showy off since I don't want to make him feel left out. I've thinking about it too about having sex with Liam but to be honest I'm afraid more then anything.

Only because I once dated a guy about 4 years ago who tried to force himself on me, especially when I told him to no but he didn't listen right and right when he was about to take my clothes off Harry showed up and saved me. Since that day I vowed to never get with a guy who only wants me for my body. But with Liam, I just feel different and safe and I know that he wouldn't force himself on me. I didn't even tell him and I'm not sure if I should.

"Hey best friend" I say to Harry we were in his house getting ready. He had a pout on his face

"Hey" he said brushing his hair back I look at him and frown knowing why he's in this mood.

"Harry, stop pouting I know you wanna see him but just for once spend the day with your big bro and best friend please, just for one day?" I say thats another thing since Harry and Louis have been together for 2 months they haven't left each other's side. They spend every day and night together without Liam's knownleage because I'm always distracting him. And I haven't seen him like I used to so today I decided to take both of them out to the beach.

"Right, sorry Soph" he says finally and looks at me

"So how are you and Liam doing?" He asks while we sit on his bed in his bedroom waiting in Liam to finish

"Good, really good but can I ask you something?" I say and he could tell that the thing I want to ask has been bothering me

"Yeah Soph, what's wrong?"

"Do you think I should tell Liam about you know" I say he stares at me confused and then realization hits him

"Oh, Soph I don't know if you trust Liam enough then I think you should, why now?" He says looking at me and I bit my lip

"Sophia Marie Smith, you are not thinking about having sex with my brother!!!" He says yelling (A/N: I know her middle name isn't Marie but let's pretend it is)

"Shhhhhhh!!!" I say looking at the door making sure Liam didn't hear

"Sophia!!!" He says again and I look at him

"Oh my god, you do plan on having sex with him" he says quietly this time

"Well, I know it's been 2 months and we haven't said I love you but it just feels right! You know that feeling you have that you know this person is the one" I say and he smiles probably thinking about his Louis