Chapter 23

Verenya's provoke:  Did he? how can I even think of it? What if that maid who is telling me is right?  I called Lai.

"Lai come here fast, I wanted to ask something" - I called her nervously.

" What happen Verenya? Are your wounds painting? You want me to call Raja Saa ? " - She said with a worried look. 

" NO no, actually you know how much I trust you. If I will gonna ask you a question... Will you tell me correctly? "- I said while controlling my panic reaction.

"Of course, ask?" - she replied.

" I want to know what happens when I fall unconscious from starting till I regain my consciousness."- I asked. 

She hesitate and told me everything. 

I nodded and cover my face with my hands. 

" I don't know, how will I going to face him."- I told her.

"It's okay Verenya, you always consider me as your friend, not a maid. Now I wanted to give you some advice.
Accept him and move forward. Life is a stage where once you completed one role and you have to move forward." - She said. 

I nodded and walk towards the window.

" Before it gets too late for you two to accept all things between each other. Please confess what you felt for him. You haven't seen him holding your hand and sobbing most of the time. I can surely say he didn't say but he loves you. "- Lai told me.

I blushed. 

"Come on, now dressed up and let me prepare a perfect bedroom for both of you" - she asked and drag me towards the mirror. 

I blushed. 

Abhirath's Provoke: I am so relieved now that my Verenya is completely fine. For one second when I saw her my heart came into my hand. 
I think she will gonna came to know what happen between us when she was unconscious. What if she asked me about this how will I going to explain that I didn't take advantage of her. 

My God, please help us.  

I saw maid coming and moving frequently from Verenya's chamber.

What's happening over there, Why are they taking inside her room.  I went in and hide behind curtains. I saw Verenya's wearing a lehnga and her wounds are creating trouble.

"Lai comes here and ties this up" - she said pointing towards her blouse strings and put her hair aside.

I came forward from curtains and start binding the strings. My fingers start moving on her skin.

Even in wounds and brushes her skin looking glorious.  

" What you doing Lai can't you tie it up fast?"- she turned over and lowered her eyes in nervousness.

I put my hands behind my neck. She picked her dupatta and cover herself. I moved towards her and hug her from behind.

Put my arms around her and pulled her even more closer.
I cares for her hair and touched her lips with my fingertips. 
I kissed her softly. 

Verenya's Provoke: I slide my hands on his clothes nervously and reciprocate the kiss... 

Suddenly I break the kiss and pushed him. He looked for a second and I lowered my eyes. He walked away, I run after him. 

I looked in all directions where he went .... but I couldn't saw him at sight.

 I sit in front of the mirror, why did you say that you love me. Will it look good if I say I love you or     I fall for you

Meera's Provoke: What should I do to keep Abhirath with me. Anyone can see his love towards me. Meera doesn't think about Verenya, she is nothing in front of you.
Now she has wounds all over her body Abhirath will never gonna look at her now. Yes, and I will win him. I will be the next queen of Manyagarh.

A queen who is beautiful and deserve to be on the throne.  Laughed... 

Felt so bad for Princess Verenya. She tries to mess up with the wrong Princess. 

One of a maid came in a hurry.    

" My queen, my Princess did you came to know that Raja Saa consummate his marriage with Verenya." - she said in one breath. 

"What? how can this happen?"- I said and my laugh gets vanished.  

She lowered her eyes. I throw the vase and flowers on the floor in anger. Why Verenya why?   What he found in me which I didn't have.  Why? ( start throwing everything in anger). 

"My queen please don't hurt yourself over that witch. Tomorrow is your wedding with Raja Saa. "- she said while giving sympathy to me.

" How can he do this to me. He is marrying me but consummating  marriage with her. How can I be happy? I love him from childhood and I saved his life once but look all he cared about Verenya day and night. "-i cried.

_________

Hey guys,
This is super fast update on demand of my readers.

For more fast updates
*comment  and vote *

-Manika Singh 💕