Chapter 25

Meera's Provoke: Where is he going. I followed him and saw Verenya sitting on the floor while holding her feet from where blood is oozing out.

What is it? Is this a new drama that she created? But she must be feeling jealous that Abhirath is spending time with me. I laughed at her tenderness. All of a sudden I saw Abhirath carrying her in his arms.

"Where are you going?"- I asked him with concern. But he ignored. Please don't go, please don't. She is just trying to separate us.

Abhirath's Provoke: I saw someone hissed behind the bush. I run towards it and as I come close to it I saw Verenya sitting on the floor holding her feet.

"What are you doing over here? " I questioned.

"It has nothing to do with you. "- She said and looked towards her feet.

I looked at her feet from where blood is oozing out.

"Let me look at it and sit still " - I asked when she try to remove her feet from me.

I examine and asked in anger -
" Can't you stop hurting yourself? How many times I will be going to save you. "

She looked towards Meera who is standing behind us. I pull her in my arm and lift her.

"I can walk, Please put me down"- she said while shaking herself in my arms.

" We all have seen how good you can walk. "- I said sarcastically.

She supports herself while putting arms around me. I looked at her, she was indeed looking beautiful. I entered her chamber and make her sit on the bed.
I took water and few clothes to tie around the wound. I bow down my knees and look at her wound. As I touched, she hissed in pain.

I looked at her, she noticed and turn her gaze. I clean the wounds and wrap the clothes around them.
I asked her to rest as I start walking away. I heard her hissed and hurriedly held my wrist.

"Why you come behind me? Do you need anything? "- I asked her genuinely.

She come close to me and kissed me. I could not able to think about what's happening for a second as she kissed.

I wrap my hands around her waist and pulled for a strong kiss. The kiss we craving for in which she has the consent of everything.  We broke the kiss and look into the eyes each other.

She turned around blushing. I wrapped her in my arms and start kissing her neck.
Sliding her dupatta down and caressing her skin.

She stopped my hands to untie her blouse strings and said-" I have unpleasant marks on my body."

I kissed her back and said-" I have already seen them. You even look more beautiful with it."

She blushed.

I untie the strings and slide the blouse down. Kissed her all over and lift her.

She held me tightly and place her head close to my neck. Her lehenga giving the best complexion of her skin. I  placed her on the bed. She turned around and I sit beside her. Sliding fingers all over her back in a wavy pattern.

Verenya's Provoke: I hide my bosom and turned around while my back showing my timidness. He came close and his touch is like melting me in front of him.  He kissed my back and It give me a shiver for a while.

I cover myself with the dupatta and get off the bed.  I walk towards the pool which was filled with rose petals and fragrance. I entered into the water, heard Abhirath's coming here.  I sprinkle the water on his face. He laughed and tightly grabbed me in his arm.

I put my hands on his chest

"You are loving beautiful."-he said while placing his hand over my wet hairs.

He pulled off my dupatta and start sucking my neck. I hugged him and my up-down breath can tell him how nervous I am.

He slides his hand over my waist which gives me shivers throw my spine. I bite my lips. He takes off my earing and placed a kiss. I try to cover myself with my hand.

He sprinkled water and took me in his arm. I shivered with his closeness. Water dropping down from our clothes. His hairs get completely wet and water dropping down on me.

He makes me stand on his toes. I quarreled. He place his hand on the bun and opened it. My curls look perfect place covering my neck and back. He placed a soft kiss and pulled the strings of my lehenga.

I close my eyes and start taking a deep breath. He placed me on the bed and I pulled the curtains around the bed...

 He placed me on the bed and I pulled the curtains around the bed

_________________
Hey guys,
Hope you guys love it.

Vote and comment for fast update.

-Manika Singh💗