Conversations

Y/n and Mikey reached her home. As they rung the bell, the door was swung open to reveal none other than Emma.

Emma: "How did it go?"

Y/n: "good."

Mikey: "I'm gonna become an awesome dad!" *Thumbs up*

Mom: "I think so too." *came into the view*

Mikey: "just like you mom." *going inside*

Mom: "stop with the flattery. We really need to talk about the 'child' both yours and mine."

Mikey: "huh? You are pregnant?!?"

Y/n: "she is referring to me dummy."

Mikey: "yeah I know *pout*. I was just trying to lighten up the mood."

Mom: "come on in, we need to talk about this. One way or another." *sitting at the table*

Sara served the dinner. Emma and mom sat side by side facing Mikey and Y/n.
Mom: "You both should be thankful that I work at a hospital and have come across teen pregnancy cases. To be honest, most of them drop it. But now that you guys have decided to keep it. You have go through harsh times together. I do believe in both of you. And it's time you grow up mentally. No matter how much I support you guys. You still need to prove that you guys are capable of doing this."

Mikey: "how?"

Mom: "first, you both need a job."

Mikey: "but Y/n-chin pregnant, mom. She can't do a job."

Y/n: "I can tutor people. It won't be that hard."

Mom: "right. What about you Mikey? What will you do?"

Mikey: "I can restart grandpa's martial arts academy. I'm qualified. I'd be able to teach as well."

Mom: "are you sure people will come?"

Mikey: "of course, mom. Grandpa's old students and I bet some people from different gangs would also wanna learn some fighting techniques."

Mom: "I do agree with that. What about your dad? *looking towards Y/n* He will be joining us for dinner on 30th. You need to talk to him about this yourselves."

Mikey: "on 30th?"

Mom: "Is there anything I should know?"

Y/n: "Baji left Toman mom. We have a fight on 30th with the other gang."

Mom: "you mean the gang Baji is in?"

Mikey: "yes."

Mom: "it's alright. It is gonna be fine. But you need to focus on the baby as well. And be prepared for your dad's reaction."

Y/n: "have you told dad?"

Mom: "no. But I have given him some hints, which I think he caught on to because he broke his phone...."

Y/n: *takes a deep breath* we have to do this."

Mikey: "do we really?...." *nervous laughter*

Mom: "Mikey" *warning tone*

Mikey: "come on mom! You know I'm kidding, We are in this together. And I'm not leaving her even if Mr. goodie t- *everyone glared at Mikey*....dad will pressurise me."

Mom: "good. Let's eat."
All of them ate in peace. Emma and Mikey left bidding their goodbyes.

Mikey: "don't worry. I'm always there. Just call. Okay? *forehead kiss* We are in this together. *tight hug* I love you."
Y/n: "I love you too."

Y/n went into her room and called the first person that came into her mind.
Y/n:
"Hello, Baji?"

Baji:
"Why are you calling me? Didn't I make it clear I-.."

Y/n:
"Are you alone, brother? I want to tell you something."

Baji:
"Yeah.."

Y/n:
"I'm pregnant. Me and Mikey are going to have a child."

Baji:
"You are joking right? To call me back?"

Y/n:
"No. Why would I lie to you? I don't care why you left Toman but promise me, you will come back after you achieve your goal. I want my brother back. Do you understand? And I'm not asking. You have to come back."

Baji:
"If I would have been there. I would have kicked his ass." *totally ignoring the other half*

Y/n:
"Who?"

Baji:
"Mikey, who else. How can get you pregnant? Just wait sis. Once I deal with this bullshit, he'll be next."

Y/n:
"I hope you come back safe and kick his ass. *chuckling* I miss you. Love you, Baji-ni-san."

Baji:
"Love you too, sissy. Just be careful. Okay?"

Y/n:
"Yeah...you too."

Call hung up

Thoughts:-

Mikey: I'll have to keep Y/n and baby safe. I know Y/n is missing Baji a lot even if she doesn't show it. I'll bring him back for her.

Y/n: I just hope things go well. Both with dad and Baji-ni.....30th October.....that date will decide the future.

Mom: I just hope, they both can take it. Even though I've supported them. I myself am not sure. Oh god! I just hope things go smooth.

Baji: I will kill Kisaki, sis. I will save Toman. You guys are my treasure. I'll do anything to keep you guy safe.

———————————$_$————

I know there is not much in this chapter. But I'm just providing a stage to all the drama that's going to happen later, 30th oct, 2005.

Suggestions are open! Don't forget to comment, vote and share!

SHOUT OUT TO @BossBxtch081108
Thanks for the comment. I was actually writing this chap, while your her commenting Lmao 😜  hope you enjoy.