D1: Chapter 7

25 September 2021.
Dear Diary,

I put my sock back on and quietly finished my work and listening to the teacher, trying to ignore the obvious stares from what happened.

I may like science and as they say, CT CT you enjoy tends to go fast. Soon, the class was almost over. However, the teacher wanted to hold a small tickle challenge within the classroom and was calling random kids up.

"Alice!"

"Izzy!"

"And..."

I held my breath praying it wasn't going to be me called up there to be ticked!

"Hailey!"

I thought in my mind, "No! God, not me! I'm the most ticklish person.".

"Do I have to?" I said disappointed.

"Yes, it's apart of science, Hailey". The teacher said grinning.

The teacher called Alice up first. She was a red head girl just like the boy from earlier. She had worn blue Adidas sweatpants and a blue crop top with blue socks. I watched as she sat ontop of the teachers desk. Why would she sit there?!? That's odd!

The teacher pulled out some kind of "Teckle Restraint"?

I watched in horror as she tied the girls ankles down.
"Alright class! Who would like to tickle Alice?"

I watched as some of the class raised their hands.

I thought about what I was going to go through soon. I was worried even thinking about it.

The teacher called them up and quickly her socks were removed. I watched as they put something called "baby oil" on her feet.. what is that stuff? I don't even know.. maybe to make her more ticklish or less ticklish?

I watched as they tied her toes back. Slowly they started to tickle her. She started to giggle and struggle. I felt so bad for her.

For 15 minutes she was tickled, without mercy by many of her classmates.