3

Third person POV

Cleveland glared at Prinz Eugen with a burning passion, if she couldn't force Eugen out the fight now Kartoffel might not make it. Just as Cleveland was about to order someone to go get Kartoffel, another shipgirl walks towards them.

Cleveland : you're also Ironblood aren't you?

Prinz Eugen puts one of her hands on her hips and looks at Z23.

Prinz Eugen : Z23 it's your turn now, good?

Z23 : affirmative.

Z23 makes a few more steps forwards before aiming her cannons at the group.

Z23 : i am Z23 a strong Ironblood destroyer, you are standing in the place of your defeat.

A Sakura Empire destroyer soon comes up to Z23's side, it was IJN Ayanami. Javelin's eyes widen in recognition.

Javelin : no way, it's Ayanami.

Ayanami looked away in slight guilt, however Laffey looks at Javelin and gives an order.

Laffey : get Kartoffel and the others back to base, Kartoffel won't last much longer.

Javelin wished to fight along side Laffey, owever Kartoffel was in critical condition.

Javelin : got it.

She handed the two shipgirls to Cleveland and quickly zoomed towards Kartoffel and picked her up, letting a whole lot of water gush out from her rigging.

Z23 : does this mean you're volunteering to be the breach? That's an honorable act, even for an enemy.

.

.

.

Back at Azur Lane there were several shipgirls inside an office, Prince of Wales was reaching for the ringing phone and picks it up.

Prince of Wales : hello Azur Lane here.

Queen Elizabeth​ : it's been a rather long time Wales.

Prince of Wales : your majesty?

Queen​ Elizabeth​ : the wait is over, i Queen Elizabeth​ and my noble fleets have arrived to make every thing splendid!

The view pans to 5 ships sailing in formation, the lead ship was the iconic HMS Queen​ Elizabeth.

Prince of Wales : thank you your majesty, our allies are currently under attack-

Elizabeth​ gets off her "throne" dramatically and replies back.

Queen Elizabeth​ : yes i know what's going on Wales and i've already made my brilliant move!

.

.

.

We can see as a maid makes her way towards a duel between Zuikaku and Enterprise, which were engaging in a tight close quaters combat.

Enterprise shoots an arrow at Zuikaku, however she blocks it with her katana and jumps back at Enterprise, interrupting her before​ she could fire another arrow.

Zuikaku : NO YOU DON'T!

Enterprise blocks the swing with her bow, however her current state had left her weak, nearly making her knees buckle from Zuikaku's blow.

Zuikaku : THERE'S PLENTLY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!

Zuikaku chases after Enterprise as she tries to escape her, fortunately Enterprise was able to block every single swing Zuikaku threw at her. But the bow could only take so much.