41. The art of counting (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains some knife play, some blood play, impact play

––––––––

Ash grabbed the handle to the door, and I braced myself for what I would see. But as I looked inside, I was perplexed. No people, no music, just a small room with a girl sitting behind a counter and another door next to her. Was this some kind of security check? I glanced at Ash for some form of answer, but he just paid an entry fee and was handed a key by the girl.

"What's the key for?" I whispered as he walked towards the other door.

"Locker room locker," he grinned and held up the door for me.

"What?" I said in confusion, but then I saw the other room.

It was a downright locker room, similar to the ones in high school. There was no chance that Ash would change into some other clothes, so I guessed the one doing it would have to be me. A nightmarish thought of Ash pulling out a pink tutu from his bag came before me. How undressed was I supposed to be? Ash was fully dressed. Or was I supposed to be completely naked? I had told him that I didn't want to do anything in front of complete strangers in public. The question was if this counted as public or not. I felt like a complete fool as I stood beside him next to the locker that apparently was ours.

Ash had opened his bag and handed me a small piece of fabric. Embarrassed I looked at it, a pair of tight black boxers in what appeared to be silk. My cheeks stung. Was this it?

"Want me to help you?" Ash offered and looked questionably at me as he continued rummaging through his bag.

I eyed the tiny piece of clothing in my hand, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I would just do it. Just put them on and see where this evening led me. Slowly I removed my t-shirt and jeans and answered him confidently that I could manage to dress myself.

"Are you sure you don't want my help?"

"Christ, I can dress–"

The words caught in my mouth as I looked up at him. He had fastened the riding crop and the paddle to his belt, the blindfold was tucked in his breast pocket and on his hands were thin leather gloves. His eyes had a scorching glow, and he cocked his head. The twinge rushing through me was so intense that I had to gulp for air. Fuck, he was so sexy that I wanted to lick him whole. My mind just warped as I stood there in my tight underwear, being watched by him. He held my chin with his leather clad fingers.

"Only one thing left," he said calmly. "Stay still."

Out of his bag he pulled something that looked like leather straps. His touch when he methodically started to wrap the straps around my torso made my breath quicken, the feeling of his fingertips, the cool sensation of the leather against my skin. It was possessive, domineering and I enjoyed every single pull he made as he adjusted the harness. It went over my back in a cross on my chest, ending with a large metal ring in the middle. Wearing it did something to me, I didn't know what, but it made my cock twitch under the silken fabric of the boxers. Ash grabbed hold of the ring and pulled me close, letting a finger glide along my throat.

"Does my kitten like his harness?" he purred.

"Mmh..." I breathed, not quite able to articulate.

"Good, then we're ready."

He moved his grip to the straps on my back and gently pushed me towards the door on the opposite side of the locker room. My mind swayed as we finally entered what was the real club. The music was low and suggestive, there were maybe ten people in the large room and probably more behind the doors that were labeled 'private session'. Sounds of whippings and moaning came at regular intervals and my pulse started racing. This was the real thing.