His Sansaar

"Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho Bondita?Chakkar khaake gir jaogi tum!" A 22 year old Barrister Anirudh asked his beloved student, his Bondita, quite surprised at her behaviour...

"Aapki parikrama kar rahi hu Patibabu." An 11 year old innocent Bondita uttered the words to her husband who was again surprised.

"Parikrama? Aur tum meri parikrama kyun kar rahi ho bhala?" Anirudh being an inquisitive husband asked her.

"Kyunki aap sansaar hai mere..." Little Bondita told Anirudh while Anirudh's eyes shone bright... he stood there astonished! Was he really her sansaar?

"Main sansaar hu tumhara?" Anirudh asked for reassurance and Bondita pouted a little. Did he not believe her?

"Ha!" Bondita said. While Anirudh stood more surprised.

Once....

Twice....

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary was numb... just a few seconds ago, he was the happiest man alive in this world. His Bondita had won the case, she had set an example for all the girls out there and he, being her husband couldn't be prouder of his beloved Patnidevi! But now he could not feel what he was feeling. He had an unconscious Bondita in his arms who was battling for her life. She is shot twice, one bullet that hit her stomach while another bullet pierced near her heart... she was breathing heavily in his arms and Anirudh had no idea what to do...

"Anirudh! Anirudh! " Trilochan Roy Chaudhary, Anirudh's uncle literally shook Anirudh holding his shoulder while Anirudh looked lost.

"Anirudh, chal beta! Humhe Bahu ko jaldi se aspatal le jaana hoga! Uth beta... jaldi chal!" Trilochan wiped his own tears furiously and pulled Anirudh up. Anirudh somehow picked his wife up and made her sit in the jeep. The jeep ran towards the hospital as Somnath Roy Chaudhary, Anirudh's younger brother started driving crazily in the roads of Deenpur.

"Anirudh, kuch nahi hoga Bahu ko. Woh zakhmi hai bas, aur kuch nahi! Woh thik ho jayegi, Som hai wahan! Aur toh aur saare daakter bhi wahan hai. Phir Bahu humare saath ghar wapas aa jayegi, mere Ram-Sita wapas aayenge ghar. Som, jaldi chalao gaadi !" Trilochan consoled Anirudh as Anirudh looked at Bondita, as if he was losing his breathe too... "Meri Bondita thik ho jayegi na, Kaka?" Anirudh asked for reassurance in a shaky voice and Trilochan shivered at the way of the sound! He sounded so hollow!

Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary had won the case against Barrister Subodh Chatterjee. She not only proved Anirudh's innocence but she dragged Chandrachur by his collar and threw him in the middle of the court shouting," If Chandrachur Banerjee is alive Milord, I don't find any relevance of the case as my client Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary clearly has not killed anyone! But as I have previously stated in the court, Chandrachur Banerjee did try to molest a woman that night. As a woman, I will be happy if the respected court issues a warrant against Mr. Chandrachur Banerjee, straightway arrest him and give him a brutal punishment for molesting a woman so that nobody ever will try to defame a woman! Even if they think of doing such a horrendous act, they will remember what happened to a certain Chandrachur Banerjee!" Bondita made her point clear and Thakumaa had a sigh of relief. Bondita and Anirudh both kept their promise of not taking Tapur's name in a "bhari sabha".