A sneak peek to the next story

"Excuse me Ma'am, hello?" He called her but the girl did not answer. The girl was lying on the side and her face was not visible. He thought of something and ran to fetch some water. He quickly came back and turned the girl to sprinkle that water but was astonished to see her face!

This girl?

Here?

Some water dropped on her face and her eyes twitched. Here He was furious! She was following him? For what? Did she not have enough? Did she not hate him? Wasn't she the reason why his brother throw him out of the house and break all the ties with him?

----------------

" Dekhiye Saheb, aap galat samajh rahe hai. Main waisi ladki nahi hu. Woh... Waise... Jo... Jo... Galat, gande kaam karti hai... Main acchi hu... Chod dijiye mujhe." She struggled to free herself but he was much stronger.

"Shut up! Jasoosi karne aayi ho na tum? Ab kya chahti ho! Jasoosi hi karti rehti ho tum! Jasoos kahi ki!" He yelled but she had no idea what he was talking about.

"Dekhiye, aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai. Main woh nahi hu jo aap samajh rahe ho." She screamed as he left her with a jerk.

"Jhoot! You liar! Phirse koi chaal hai tumhari! Main jaanta hu! "

--------------

It is just a sneak peek to my much anticipated story and trust me bohot sochna pada ise likhne se pehle. Is baar please batana if you interested in reading this or you want to read something else.... who do you think these two are? Think, think!

Till then, thank you... And tata!