His Sansaar ~ Epilogue

There is a last minute surprise in the end... ENJOY!

(This is the last part)

Tupur was quite happy. She did avenge her husband. Her husband would be so proud of her if he came to know that she killed Bondita. If her husband could not get her, neither would Anirudh. Anirudh will suffer, he is born to suffer. He is the reason why her parents died in that fire. Now he will pay for his sins! Tupur came to jail and asked the havaldars to let her in to see her husband, Chandrachur. He should know what his wife did for him! He is the husband, her bhagwan, aur unpar sau Bondita kurbaan! He should be aware of his wife's extreme devotion towards him.

"Bondita beta, kaisi hai tu? Tujhe dard toh nahi ho raha na?" Sumati asked in a pleading tone as Bondita was laying on the hospital bed, Anirudh clutching her one hand, not letting it slip away.

"Thik hoon Maa, chinta mat kar, tere jamaibabu hai na, aise rui ke chaadar me odh ke rakhenge mujhe abse, dekh lena!" Bondita teased as Trilochan entered along with Kalindi and Tapur.

"Kaisi hai meri gudiya/bahu ab?" Kalindi and Trilochan asked together then looked at each other and smiled.

"Thik hoon. Mujhe koi dard bhi nahi ho raha, aap sab hai na mere saath." Bondita said.

"Beta le Dugga ma ka sindur, pehna de Bondita ko." Trilochan passed the sindur to Anirudh as he took them from his hand and happily made Bondita wear the sindur of his name again. A smiling Bondita looked into the eyes of Anirudh,the eyes filled with water.

"Sampoorna didi kaha hai Kakasasurji?" Bondita looked around as she could not find Sampoorna.

"Pata nahi, tumhari salamati ki khabar sunne ke baad kaha chali gayi? " Kakasasurji had no answer.

"Are koi baat nahi Samdhiji, shayad kisi mandir me gayi hogi, Som gaya hai uske saath... Bondita ki salamati ki pratharna kar rahi hogi...prasad leke aati hi hogi" Thakumaa said in a very casual way. Yes, Sampoorna and Som were in a mandir. Nyay ka mandir. Though no one knew.

Tupur came inside the room where the havaldars would bring Chandrachur to meet her. It was a dark room with only one bulb hanging from the ceiling. There is a slight but very bad smell lingering in the room. Bondita bhi apne Patibabu se aise hi kamre me milti thi na? How did she manage to work there? Do pal bhi rehna mushkil hai yahan!

Chandrachur entered the room in jail clothes, with handcuffs. He looked at Tupur with an annoying expression. He wanted to see someone else! But this Tupur.... Ahhh!

"Kya kar rahi ho tum yaha?" Chandrachur asked very rudely. Tupur was very familiar with this tone of her husband. He normally spoke to her in that tone only.

"Woh... Woh main... Main woh ..." Tupur fumbled as it annoyed Chandrachur more.

"Kya main woh, main woh? Bol jo bolna hai, phir chali ja yahan se! Kya bolna hai, haaye Mera pati! Kaalkothri me sad raha hai? Bohot dukh hua? Dukh jata liya? Ab chali ja yahan se, warna yehi haath ud jayega mera! Jise aana chahiye tha woh toh aayi nahi, yeh bojh aa dhamki!"
Chandrachur screamed and Tupur was listening quietly. But the last line, made her flinch. Again? He is asking for Bondita again?