London, 1890

"But mother, please!" says a boy, dressed in a grey and light green suit. Maids and servants are fussing over his hair as he grimaces and bats them off.

"How are we sure this girl is trustworthy? She could steal all your money and run off. She sounds dangerous to me."

"She saved my life!" exclaims the boy, frustratedly.

"How do we know she has not broken into poverty? How do we know she is not an outlaw? How do we know she is even alive?"

"Mother!"

"I am just preparing you for dissapiontment..." The mother leans back in her chair across from the boy. "She has probably forgotten about you."

"She hasn't." He says, stubbornly.

"Anyways, she is a runaway, hiding from her brothers. Which means there is no way you could bring her into the public eye. Which means in no way could you be brought into the public eye. You should stay with my descision."

"She comes from a wealthy family! And also, as a matter of fact, she was rather fond of me. I do not love that girl you told me to marry." He eyes his mother and gets up. "Now if you don't mind me I'm going to pack my suitcase. And theres no stopping me this time mother. Now fetch me a cab." He says to a servent, who nods and runs out.

He gets up and strides out, finally happy to make his own decisions.