𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭

I got back to my lodgings house and flopped onto my bed. Poor, poor Cecily. That boy will never marry her.

I took of my dress and scrawled into my night gown. Tomorrow I will go meet Tewksbury, but discreetly. I do not wish for him to get excited and accidently notify my brothers. And I do not want them to see me either. How dense can a man get until they become Tewksbury? He moved next to my brother's house.

"Oh my stars and garters!" I exclaimed out loud, jumping to my feet. What a clever little devil. He knew if there was any way of me finding him it would be close to home... whereas it's my brother's home. I crawled down under the covers and began to doze off.

The next day I got up early, and began to plan my outfit. This one needed to be nice, but concealing as so my brother would not recognise me at first glance. I decided on my rose-pink dress, as it is one of my favourite. It is low-necked and rather pretty, but also comfortable and manouverable. White stockings and matching rose hightened slippers.

I made my way down the stairs and out of my lodgings. The landlady I never see, which is fortunate enough, as there is no distractions of any sort.

I walked to Baker Street, as it was a lovely morning and I need the excersise. I strolled past serveral people, but not many as it was 7 o'clock in the morning and most aristocrats take cabs to their destinations. And then I spotted a familiar, friendly face. Well, they spotted me.

"Enola?" Watson picked up his pace as he marched towards me. Something fatherly about him I always feel. I stopped and smiled.

"Goodmorning." I replied, smoothly, showing no sign of threat. But Watson still looked terrified.

"Miss Enola, I'm sure you are aware, but your brother is looking for you, and I find it my duty to take you to him." He looked at me, and I knew there was no stopping him.

"Well, funnily enough, I'm headed to Baker's street. Care to join me?"

He looked puzzled, but slowly nodded his head, an we wandered down to 220b Baker Street.

I stopped outside Tewksbury's house. "I'm afraid this is where our ways part." I smiled. "But please do give Sherlock my earnest love." I walked up the front steps to 220b Baker Street and as I was about to knock on the door, I saw Watson hastily rattle for Sherlock. The race was on. I knocked on Tewksbury's door, rather urgently, and a girl answered it.

She was around my age, but far not as pretty. Firery red hair, scragged clothes and yellow teeth. She asked me what I wanted.

"I'm here to see Lord Tewksbury..." I looked over and saw Watson talking to someone, ordering for Sherlock's immediate prescence. " It's urgent." I managed to keep my lady-like, elegant tone, but struggled to stop myslef from barging in.

"Name 'n relashon?" She was from the East End, terrible manners and appaling speech.

"I don't have time for this!" I refused to stand there and instead pushed her out of the way. I ran in- well, as close as I can to run, in hightened slippers -and into the hall. Same layout as Sherlock's house; living room opening onto kitchen facing back garden, stairs next to the hallways leading to three bedrooms, a bathroom, a study and so on.

I ran into the living room, and there, right before my eyes, sat Tewksbury.