Chapter 2

Here's what bills human form looks like because I'm to lazy to describe it to you.

Mabel's P.O.V

I finally did it. I can't believe it worked I think to myself as I happily watch Bill teleport Dipper away with him, not really carrying where he's taking that useless brat.

" Damn I can't believe he was stupid enough to fall for that not gonna lie I was kinda scared that he wasn't going to do something. '' I whisper to myself as I make my way back to the mystery shack to tell my Grunkle what happened.

I proceed to skip and hum a few songs as I quickly get to the point I can see the mystery shack. Now that it's in sight I rub some dirt on myself and make it look like I was injured. I also faked some tears and walked out.

I slowly open the door and walk in causing my Grunkle Stan to immediately notice me. " MABEL WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE'S DIPPER? " I Grunkle Stan immediately yells and I start faking more tears.

" I-it was Bill, he's back. He tried to kill me and then Dipper made a deal to stop him and he took Dipper with him somewhere and and. " I break into a fake tear filled explanation, making it sound like I actually cared. Apparently Grunkle Stan couldn't tell.

He then called Ford and told me to just go to my room and that they would figure out what to do and what to tell my parents. I just nod in response and walk to the stairs making sure there not near me I wipe the tears from my eyes and go to my room

I close the door and flop down onto my bed and laugh. It's not a something's funny kind of laugh though it's because I'm glad my plan to get rid of Dipper worked.

Bill's P.O.V when this happened.

I'm in my human form right now and I'm looking down at Pine Tree sleeping not so peacefully and it honestly makes me laugh a bit. I'm making him see Mabel's thoughts while he made the deal and how she tricked him.

I feel a little bad watching him like this though. Even though he tried to kill me I still feel like he didn't deserve this from someone besides he did all of that to save Mabel only for her to do this.

I watch him twist and turn in his sleep for a few more minutes until I notice something falling from his eyes. I think he is crying? For some reason it makes me feel bad for him a little more.

I decided to stand up and lay on the bed next to him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me and into my chest. I put my chin over his head and my leg over his then I closed my eyes as well deciding to stay here for a bit.

When I do I feel Pine Tree curl up into me and a small smile forms on my face as I wipe the tears from his eyes and fall asleep with him.

Hiya, here's the new chapter for you all. I hope you liked it and I hope you stick around for the next one.
Bye!

555 words