Chapter 3

Dipper's P.O.V

I feel myself slowly wake up and my head hurts. I can still feel the dried tears on my face still so I guess I cried a lot in my sleep that would explain the headache.

I had a lot of weird nightmares last night and they were so realistic but there's no way Mabel would have done all of that to me on purpose, right? No what am I thinking of course she wouldn't.

I shake my head to get those kinds of thoughts out of my head. I then go to get up only to be pulled right back down by a pair of arms and I freeze where I am when I hear a man's voice mumble something.

" Pine tree lay back down. I don't wanna get up yet. " The nickname he called me gave away who it was and it was Bill. I quietly laughed at the fact he sounded like a kid not wanting to wake up.

I felt him pull me closer into his chest causing me to blush but I quickly get over it when I realized the situation. I freeze and my muscles tense up as I'm not too sure what to do. " Clam down Pine Tree if I was going to hurt you I would have by now. " Bill says while chucking. This still didn't make me feel any better.

I heard him sigh and he sat himself up and me as he did he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. " So how'd ya enjoy your dreams last night Pine Tree? " I can hear the laughter in his voice as he says this. " So you really did give me those dreams. " I already expected it but I'm glad I was right.

" Haha well I can't take all the credit for them you can also thank little ol Shooting Star for all of that. " Did he mean what I think he did to me? Before I could even ask he answered my question.

" Yes it's actually what you're thinking. Those really were Mabel's thoughts and things she did to you funny how you meat sacks can be. " He laughed after saying that and I put my head down.

I start laughing like a fucking maniac so that I don't cry and have a meltdown right here. As I'm laughing I hear the bill stop but I don't. " P-pine tree you ok? " I hear him ask with what I think is worry in his voice.

" Ya I'm totally fucking fine don't worry about me! I mean it's not like I just traded myself to a dream demon to protect someone who completely hated me. No nothing like that! " I answer him sarcastically as the laughter starts to calm down.

I can feel tears fall from my eyes and I put my head in my hands to cover my face. I can feel Bill sitting there not knowing what to do. I mean I understand you have a crying person sitting on your lap. I'd be clueless on how to help as well.

After a few minutes I feel Bill move back and I get lifted up into the air as I feel him turn me around I get sat down and now I'm crying into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

Here's the chapter I promised although it's after midnight I still particularly kept my word so I know it's shit but I hope you liked this chapter anyways. See ya.

589 words