BUTTERFLIES

"Comeon Jiminshiiii! We are getting late."  Jungkook shouted.

"Ahh sorry sorry, I am sorry, I got stuck in some work."

"Yeah it must be very important right?"

"Ye...yeah"

"That mosquito bite is proof of that work"   Jungkook said and Jimin immediately covered his neck.

"Lets go"  Jimin hurriedly sat into the car. Taekook and Sam also turned to the car when Jungkook spoke.

"Abb...Tae?"

"Yes"

"Sit in the front with me"

"I was actually going to sit there."

"Ah okay haha....then its fine...Sam you sit with Jimin okay?"

"Okay"

They sat in the car, Tae sat beside Jungkook.

"Remember last time you ran away with my car, leaving me alone on road?"  Jungkook whispered.

"That was because you pissed me off"  Tae whispered back.

"Oh so you'll get pissed whenever I'll talk to someone else in front of you?"

"You want that to happen again?"  Tae said while opening his seatbelt and Jungkook immediately held his hands and laughed.

"No no no its okay....I apologize."

"Better"  Tae turned his head towards window with a sweet smile and Jungkook started the car.

"How beautiful he is?....just like an angel. Aaah he  looks so pure and innocent."  Sam thought and smiled at himself while staring at Tae.

~

"Comeon Tae...hurry up!"

"Aish Jiminaah don't run!"  Tae whinned because Jimin was dragging him inside the showroom.

"Yeah atleast meet the stylist first."  Jungkook added.

"You go and call the stylist. There are already so many dresses here. We will go and see them by then."

"Aren't you too excited huh Chimmy?"

"You'll also feel the same way when you'll get married." Jimin said but immediately regretted it when Tae smiled sadly. Jungkook noticed it so he decided to change the topic.

"I am sure my brother's bank balance is under attack."

"Oh! The dearest brother of the dearest hyung, For your kind information, I am financially independent."

"Okay okay sorry sorry....I am going to call the stylist."

"Sam...you come with us."

"Okay"

The three of them went towards the wedding suits section and started checking every outfit there.

"Tae?"  Jimin called.

"Yeah"

"This one?"  said and held one outfit in front of him.

"No..this one is good."  said and handed Jimin another outfit.

"No....Mine is better."

"No this one is better....take a look!"

"Aah Sam! You tell, which one is better...his or mine?"

"Ab...why don't you try both dresses and then find out."

"But it will take a lot of time...so Tae...you'll wear yours and I'll wear mine and then we will decide."