A BRAND NEW DAY

After Jungkook left, Tae stood there, watching him until he went inside and the door blocked Tae's view.

There were a lot of things that happened last night and today too and in between these incidents, one thing was sure that he wasbin safe hands. Yes, these were Tae's thoughts. He thought like that and why wouldn't he? He was completely drunk last night and anyone could've taken his advantage but Jungkook....Jungkook was different. He didn't do anything infact that kiss was initiated by Tae only. Wait!!! The kiss....

Tae touched his lips and remembered Jungkook's panicked face when he was standing so close to him.

Was Jungkook afraid?

Yes he was.

Afraid of losing Tae even before getting him.

But why was it feeling so good to Tae?

Maybe because he cried his heart out or maybe because......

He didn't want to think about the other reason but he couldn't ignore his feeling, the feeling which he was feeling for a long time now and the feeling which got stronger after last night.

Jungkook didn't mind the kiss so...Did Tae mind it?

Amm...tough question because right now so many things were going on Tae's head. Happiness, sadness, confusion and a ray of light in all this mess and that ray of light was Jungkook. The person whom he wanted to get rid of few months ago was now the person he wanted the most.

Wait!! Tae wanted Jungkook the most?

Probably because thats why he said, 'I can't lose you' to Jungkook.

Tae scrunched his nose and bit his lips to hide his most obvious smile. Today was a start of new journey for him.

"I can't lose you Kook. I really can't."

Meanwhile someone who was watching all this from behind the door, smiled. Although he couldn't hear what Tae said but obviously he could see Tae's smile.

"Will you smile like that for me? Always? From now on, I will try my best to keep this smile forever and if I couldn't then I will cry with you."

Tae suddenly looked towards the door and Jungkook immediately hid behind it.

"He saw me? Did he? Please no!"

On the other hand, Tae just stood there, feeling the morning breeze on his face.

~

"No no no not like that mam"  he lifted Emma's leg a little up.  "We will now lift it up higher okay?"

"Ah do you want my legs to hurt huh doctor?"

"I want you to walk before your son's marriage and there's not much time left."  Tae said smiling.

"Well I shouldn't point out this but you are looking a bit happy today. Good for you...keep smiling like that."

"I am happy mam" said while moving Emma's leg up and down.

"Oh whats the reason huh?"

"Reason"

"MOM!"

"Here comes the reason"

Tae whispered as his eyes lit up when he saw Jungkook running downstairs, smiling widely.

"Hey Mom!"

"Oh hi son"

Jungkook turned to Tae who had a small smile on his face and was already looking at Jungkook. Jungkook blinked and smiled warmly at Tae making Tae's smile go wider.