Part 1

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

"She took my mate away from me and now you want my help with some questionable child- their child. Not to mention against all of the volturi." (E/C) eyes wouldn't even for a second look at the vampire he once called his family that was now inside his house, focusing on what was happening outside the window.

.

"(Y/N) I understand you're holding a grief towards Edward and Bella but do it for Renesme. She's just a child.'' A blonde haired male waited patiently for a response and soon he got one.

.

"You're a fool Carlisle." With that older vampire lowered his head knowing the discussion was over, so he got up from the red sofa and walked out of the dark wooden door closing it behind hearing a click.

.

Rest of the family that decided to come along stood near the black car waiting for an answer.

.

"How did it go?'' Bella asked curiously.

.

She didn't know what happened in the past between an unfamiliar vampire and her now husband was her fault.

.

"We shouldn't have come here I told you it will be pointless.'' Edward spoke up as his hold on his wife tightened, making the brunett turn her head to look at him questionably.

.

(Y/N) thoughts were loud, he could tell his past lover didn't want any of cullens on his terytorry in case volturi would chase after him too and definitely didn't want to get involved with vampire-human child that was his daughter no matter if she was a threat or not it did not involved him now, they weren't a part of his life anymore.

.

Even if (Y/N) did not wish them death they were not his problem. All of them lied straight to his face breaking his dead heart even more keeping the future away from him- future he wasnt in.

.

Turning away from the window (Y/N)s hand went up to his cheek wiping the wet annoying feeling that ghosted his cold skin- even as a vampire he got a gift- well for him it was a curse, feeling way more than he could handle and express too many emotions at once after deconcentrating.

.

He was happy- they were happy- but she took it away.

.

No matter how much they will need him he won't show up and save the day.