Part 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

Bella started worrying when Jacob didn't came back to Cullens house and it started to become really late of course she knew he will be ok being a wolfshifter but something deep down couldn't let her calm down, Edward noticed it and got worried but before he could walk up to her Renesmee scream was heard what made all the Cullens rush from various rooms in the house to where the sound came from.

.

They search but the little girl was nowhere to be found Bella's eyes grew wide as did her husband.

.

"I-I can't see anything.. " shallow whisper of Alice added to the tension everyone felt forming.

.

Deciding to split in every direction they began to look everywhere, surely she couldnt be too far away from the house…. Right?

.

Little girl got dragged by the material of her greenish dress seeing too many trees to count, all of them passing in a blur before her eyes that shut down quickly after she noticed the big crack in the ground and below them the river flowed as a mysterious creature jumped.

.

Gush of cold wind hit her pale cheeks making them rosy pink. Tears in her eyes dared to slip from how scared she was. One second she's standing in front of the weranda steps, the other something drags her away into the dark forest away from her family.

.

Feeling dirt under her legs like she had just been put down, she curled up in a ball till she couldn't feel anything standing behind her. Opening the door made her look startled, her brown locks bouncing.

.

With furrowed brows (Y/N) looked at the girl in front of him before grabbing a small blanket he kept at the bottom drawer and got out shivering as the cold air hit his body.

.

Spreading the fluffy blanket (H/C) haired boy wrapped it around her smaller figure, she still was wary of the man in front of her but once she saw his eyes she calmed down. Only after making sure she wasn't too cold anymore (E/C) orbs meet the brown ones noticing the dreamy/ curious expression on her face, he shook his head then got up pulling the girl up placing her on his hip.

.

In the warmth of the house, Renesmee spoke. "You're different" this made (Y/N) tens up but didnt stop walking.

.

Placing both of her small hands on older vampire cheeks she looked all over his face. "I like it." she added, smiling brightly.

.

Deciding to ignore the things she said he asked his own questions.
"What were you doing in the middle of the woods at this hour?"

.

"I don't know, something dragged me here. I was too scared to see what it was till you showed up." placing her on the cough he noticed how her eyes never left his taller frame and her fingers fidget with each other. "you're a strange little fella, not a human, not a full vampire either." getting down to her level (Y/N) signalised her to do what she wanted. As she touched his cheek all the things she got through were shown to the crouching vampire that now knew who she was but didn't pull away letting her finish the visions..

.

"My name is Renesmee"

.

"Even stranger names you have…. I'm (Y/N)."