Part 2

.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

(Y/N) sat on the kitchen counter with a glass of water in hand after he moved far away from the window- sure he was a vampire, his heart wasn't beating or lungs didn't need air- he was immortal- but nothing really changed between him and normal human being, he was as weak as one, still got emotions, needed to eat from time to time and not only blood, no vampire got eyes that looked like his.

.

He knew Cullens needed as much of their kind to support them but they hurt him and if a fight broke out he surely was going to die, no matter if he tried to run, they would kill him sooner or later.

.

Of course even now he wont be safe, they came to him and nothing will hide from Aro sight.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

All of the Cullens came back home about two hours ago and everyone returned to their things to somehow keep the normality but there was something that still bothered Bella.

.

The newborn vampire couldn't stop walking around in his husband's old room thinking what exactly happened earlier.

.

Even if they asked for help from others that didn't know Renesme and knew the danger of the situation, they agreed to be on their side- why wouldn't that one help them?

.

"how did it went?"
Bella wasn't expecting Jacob to show up and stop her thoughts.

.

"By the look on your face I don't think it went well.." wolf shifter leaned against the door frame waiting for the answer.

.

"It didn't, I just don't know what happened. Others agreed to help but this one didn't even want to communicate with us, he barely let Carlisle inside to talk." brunette sat on the bed with her hands intertwined together.

.

"Maybe I could help?"

.

"How? You're a wolf Jake, you know how we react-"

.

"I know, you hate the smell and all but we can always try." it wasn't hard to see he still got a thing for her and will do anything for his imprint.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

Jacob debated if he should shift or not but in the end decided it was better for him to take his bike and was ready for a trip.

.

Seth wanted to go too but the older boy didn't agree, not knowing if it was safe for him to tag along.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

Upon seeing a small reddish house wolf shifter slowed down and stopped on the driveway then got off the bike, cautiously making his way to the front door.