Arm Wrestling

"What's going on in here?" Grinning, Jamie looks between the guys in the tower with furrowed brows. Maxi merely shakes his head while keeping his eyes on the water. Jesse and Harrison stand across from each other on either side of a table, their hands clasped together. Jethro, the seeming referee of the arm wrestle, lowers his arm as a sign to start.

Huffing, Jamie sits back and watches to two struggle against each other until eventually, Jesse moves Harrison's arm to touch the table. Jethro cheers along with the winner while Harrison retires to the chair beside Maxi.

"Wanna try your luck, little J?"

"Please, so you can show me up for beating you in the race?" Jamies scoffs at Jesse's question. "I'm not that stupid."

"Nah, come on," Jesse motions her over while placing his elbow back on the table but Jamie shakes her head.

"I'll go against Jethro," She gestures towards the blonde who huffs while the others laugh.

"Alright, Jeff, step up," Jesse moves and pushes Jethro into his place with a hand on his shoulder. "Now come on, dig deep for that strength. We'll never let you live it down if she beats you."

"Why?" Jamie asks while standing on the other side of the table. "Because I'm a girl?"

"Because you're a trainee," Jesse corrects before whispering under his breath. "And maybe a little because you're a chick. Okay!" As the new referee, Jesse claps his hands together and stands to the side. Jethro and Jamie take hold of the other's hand with their elbows firmly on the table. They place their free arms behind their backs and wait for the signal. When Jesse gives it, the two immediately start pushing against the others' arm.

At first, nothing happens. Though their arms shake against the pull, neither moves over. Jamie does her best to keep a straight face along with Jethro but they both break at the same time and their noses scrunch up.

Slowly blowing out air from her mouth, Jamie ignores the others watching best she can while using her full strength to press against Jethro's arm. "Oh, come on, Jeff," Jesse encourages the man while Harrison jumps up from his seat and takes a place behind Jamie.

"Don't listen to that bloke, you've got this," He tells the girl. "Come on, he's weakening, keep pushing."

"Come on, J," Maxi takes a moment to turn and cheer on the girl. She laughs a little as she feels her arm shaking and bites her lip.

Jamie's just starting to shake her head, feeling the muscle in her arm ready to give, when Jethro's other hand darts out from behind his back and grabs onto the table. "Hey, no!" Jamie shouts in protest as the blonde uses his new advantage to push her arm down onto the table. "No," She backs up and points to him. "That was cheating."

"Oh, don't be a sore loser," Jesse tells her while Jethro shakes his tired arm out.

"I'm not! He cheated," Jamie points to Jeff who doesn't bother to defend himself. "You saw Hutts," She turns to Harrison who backs her up with a nod. "I demand a rematch."

"A rematch for what?" Everyone turns to Hoppo when they hear the man speak. Jamie would've laughed at everyone's 'hand caught in the cookie jar' expression if she didn't have one to match. Maxi himself just picks up the binos to check the water and Jesse clears his throat while scratching the back of his neck. Jethro takes a seat while holding his arm and Harrison looks to Jamie who stares at Hoppo.

"Nothing important," She decides to say as an answer and discretely shakes out her sore arm. Hoppo only hums before moving on. Turning back to Jethro, Jamie looks him in the eyes with a hardened expression. "Rematch."

___________________

Pranks coming soon.