Special Chapter

Hi, surprises! This is my treat for you! I know you missed our Penguin family so much so here is my gift! Thank you so much for 450K, Archers! I wasn't expecting this much support but I wanted to thank you for the love you've always given me. Para sa inyo lahat ito. Habang kaya ko pa, magsusulat ako. Habang nand'yan kayo, nandito ako.

Mahal ko kayo, mga tuyot! Let's party on twitter and celebrate with the HT #450KHNostalgicArchers and you might win a Sandejas Legacy Special Book! Good luck!

--

Chaining Lockets: Special Chapter

Seeing my children having fun is one of the greatest achievements I've ever had as a mother. I never thought I'd be like this in the future—now. Noon kasi'y akala ko wala akong purpose, wala akong patutunguhan sa buhay.

Who was I, anyway? Ako 'yong patapong anak sa pamilya namin noon. I was the one with no achievements noon, the only achievement I got was whenever Dad would award me for having the highest spending limit in my credit cards.

I chuckled lowly.

But some things are learned in a hard way. Some lessons will be learned in an unexpected way and you make mistakes, it's just up to you if you'll learn from it.

Who would have thought that after everything I've been through, here I am. Still standing. Happily married with the gorgeous and beautiful kids.

"Mommy, do you think this is bagay?" Avery asked, my daughter. She showed me a violet glittered dress and placed it on her body to show me.

"Hmm, it's good but the waist's kinda loose, baby." I said, pointing that part. "I think it's better if you find something with a belt so it would fit good."

She nodded and smiled at me, muli siyang naghanap ng damit doon at nakita ko ang pagkausap sa kanya ng assistant designer ng may-ari na bibo niya ring sinasagot.

I looked for my other baby and saw her sitting on a pink leather couch, nakaupo siya roon at sa tabi ay may mahabang hilera ng makukulay na boots. Some has glitters and some has feathers in it.

"Mommy! What do you think of this?" she called and I called Avery first to tell her I'm gonna go check her twin first and left.

Inayos ko ang Hermes scarf na nasa ulo ko at nakatali sa may bandang chin bago dahan-dahang tinanggal ang shades. My heels made a sultry sound while I was walking at bumaling ako sa paa ng anak para makita ang suot niya.

Some stylist is helping her fit the sandals since she's still little—just that she's a kikay too like me and it made me smile.

"I like the color, Reese," I pointed out, "but I think you got that design at home. We bought some with that design just a week ago. How about you try...this?" sabay turo ko sa kulay itim na boots.

It has shiny crystals around with it would look great with her kaya inabot ko iyon at ibinigay sa stylist.

"Hi, can you let her check this one?" I asked gently.

"Sure, Ma'am," she said and smiled.

Ipinasuot niya sa anak ko ang boots bago inalalayan patayo. I held Reese's hand and saw her checking the boots by the mirror.

She even posed, her gray eye's glistening as she twirled her curly hair.

"What do you think, Mommy?" she asked and looked at me kaya ngumisi ako.

"What do you think, princess? You liked it?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yep!" she popped the p, "I know you have a great taste, Mom!"