3

Bucky woke up before steve. He was surprised that he hadn't had a nightmare, since he had a mission that involved hydra. He laid there, on his firm, but comfy pillow (aka Steves Chest) with his eyes closed, enjoying the warmth.

As he laid there, everything came flossing in at once, hydra mission, finding a Brooklyn, her falling asleep on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see a perfectly sleeping baby. She was still laying directly on his chest, but she was curled up to his metal arm.

But that wasn't what surprised him. It was the large muscled arm that was wrapped around not only him but Brooklyn back securely as well,

That's when he realized his comfortable firm pillow wasn't a pillow. Instead, he was laying on a muscular chest. He kept looking upwards, and he met the sleeping face of one Steve rogers.

His face was completely relaxed, his eyes closed as he softly snored. His hair disheveled from the sofa pillow he was laying on. Bucky so badly wanted to run his finger around the other man's sharp jaw but he resisted. Steve's lips were slightly curled up into a small smile, a smile of satisfaction.

Bucky laid there for a couple of minutes, taking in the handsome face of his best friend before a small movement in his arms caused him to look down, only to be met with a set of blue orbs of his daughter looking at him.

Her eyes were still half-cl, sed, her being half-awake, But when she noticed that she had her bucky's attention, they opened wide in excitement as she cooed at her father. Buckys already small smile grew wider at his daughter.

He could see that her smile resembled steves.

"Good morning, baby doll." he whispered not to wake the sleeping supersoldier he was laying on. Brooklyn slowly started to crawl up her father's chest to get closer to him.

Once she successfully reached his face, Bucky had expected her to play with his face or something, but just as he touched him, she went the opposite direction of his face, and pushed hers into his neck, snuggling deeper into him. Seeking warmth and comfort.

Bucky chuckled slightly, before moving his flesh hand to her back to rub circles on. He figured she was hungry, so he slowly and cautiously got up, not to wake up Steve but keeping his hand protectively on Brooklyn's back just in case she moved or was about to fall.

When he successfully got out of the super-soldiers, comforting and warm grip, he stood up Brooklyn still nestled in his neck. He looked over to Steve again, he missed the warmth that the man offered him. But he sighed, knowing his feelings towards the sexy man on the couch.

He quietly made his way towards the kitchen only to be met with Tony and Nat who were snickering about something on their phones. But when they heard and saw Bucky enter the kitchen they both looked up and awed at the sight of him with Brooklyn.

"Good morning," Bucky said cautiously, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when both Tony and Sam started giggling like two little kids playing on a playground.

"What's so funny?" Bucky asked for the formula that Nat and Wanda had gotten for Brooklyn, who was half asleep on her father's shoulder from the comfort he provided her. But his question only caused the two to burst out laughing again.

"Nothing." They both replied in unison once they had composed themselves and stopped laughing. Bucky gave them both confused looks as he continued warming the formula for Brooklyn before making him a cup of coffee.

Once the formula was done, he slowly naturally moved Brooklyn into a cradling position in his arms so he could feed her. The minute he put the bottle to her lips, she latched onto the nipple of the bottle and began to eat.