4

The party was in full swing after the two men stepped out of the elevator with their daughter.

Brooklyn was so captivated by the balloons and decorations that tony had put up to even notice that the attention was almost on her. She mostly was captivated by the big purple and pink balloons that were floating in the sky, which just made it more interesting.

As soon as Tony was allowed to plan the party, he immediately started decorating and such. Even though he was disappointed that there wasn't any alcohol allowed, he, however, was excited.

He loved the idea of having a baby in the tower, and the fact he would be that very baby's uncle, he couldnt wait to spoil her with toys and candy, which he knew would make bucky and steve mad, especially if he was the reason for Brooklyn to have a sugar rush from the candy he planned on giving her when she was older.

His main goal right now was to be the favorite uncle, but he did have some competition.

Brooklyn only liked the fact of being held by her dads. Steve and Bucky had attempted to give her to some of the teammates so they could hold her, but she would immediately start crying and reaching for the men once she was out of their protective hold.

She only let one person hold her out of everyone besides steve and bucky which was surprising Loki.

He had just joined the team coming back from Asgard to serve his punishment from Odin that very day and he had become curious about the little girl when he noticed the tears on her cheek, which surprisingly broke his heart seeing such a small creature cry.

Bucky had attempted to give the little girl to Sam, and just like her reaction to everyone else, she screamed and cried to be in her father's arms again, which made bucky reach for his daughter back.

Loki was quick to act, summoning a small kitten plush which made the little girl's eyes widen at the sight of first-hand magic from the god. She immediately reached out her small tony hand for the bear, which Loki gave to her, watching as she brought it to her and cuddled it.

Bucky, who was talking to sam, noticed the new toy in her arms from the corner of his eyes and looked down at his daughter before noticing that Loki was beside him. He was shocked, to say the least when she reached out a hand towards Loki.

Bucky didn't much like the idea of the god holding Brooklyn, but seeing as she only reached out to either himself or steve he decided to see what happens. Turning slightly to face the god, he nodded towards Brooklyn asking him if he wanted to hold her.

Loki quickly shook his head no, afraid that he would hurt the innocent child, but when he looked into the deep blue eyes and saw the tiny girl's pout he was quick to give in.

Bucky carefully handed Brooklyn to Loki, making sure to watch his every move see if he would do anything so he could be quick to react. However, Loki simply held the girl he saw bucky holding her and a small smile visible on his lips, until the booming voice of his oaf of a brother as he would say interrupted.

"Well, brother looks like the little lady Brooklyn has taken a liking to you," Thor said walking over to bucky, Brooklyn, and Loki, his booming voice immediately making her flinch in the gods arms as well as catching steve who was talking to Clint, and hearing his daughters name coming out of the god of thunders mouth he turned and looked in that direction.

To say he was surprised, seeing Brooklyn not crying and screaming to be back with bucky. He however quickly ended the conversation, and walked over to them, much like bucky, watching lokis every move as he held the child.

Loki held her for a few minutes before she eventually noticed steve and smiled slightly as she reached for him, wanting to be held by her other dad. Which steve was quick to react, scooping the girl out of lokis arms.