Table of Contents

Hey guys! Welcome to my short story party <3 This book is a place to gather any fun little pieces I might write. Flash fiction, fanfiction, short stories. Basically anything below novel/novella size.

Feel free to vote/comment/give feedback on any of them if you feel so inclined! 

Titles, loglines, genres, and word counts are listed below for easy navigation. Parentheses include the original month and year it was written.

1. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Every Day (* ~Amby Award Winner 2022 ~*)

Lonely teen Alexander decides to spend his summer in the public library. He wasn't expecting a new girl to have the same idea. TeenFic/Romance, 2.8k words. (Dec 2020)

2. Enough

Jake and Trent, while in the courthouse, face cold feet head-on and remember what love is. Romance, 500 words. (Dec 2019)

3. Carvings, Faults, and Fissures

Dave goes through the bittersweet experience of saying goodbye to his son leaving for college. Contemporary, 498 words (Nov 2021)

4. You Mustn't Scream

The instructions of one person to another on a fearful night. Horror, 270 words (Dec 2021)

5. Fifteen Years Later (ft. characters from ccstarfield's Kickflip)

Two former skater boys have found their way back to each other and built a life together. Fanfiction/Contemporary, 1627 words (May 2020)

6. Eagle

Two brothers run from those who would do them harm, but are ambushed by an unexpected guest. Fantasy, 467 words (Spring 2019)

7. Something Warm (ft. characters from FritzTheGrim's Tales of The Vangen)

Regis, a hardened soldier with a tragic past, takes care of an infant left behind in a ransacked town. Fantasy, 1554 words (June 2021)

8. Secret Roommate

Summer has been falling in love with the Civil War era ghost who lives in her house, and she can finally feel his touch. Paranormal/Romance, 426 words (May 2022)