Chapter 4

One hour later.

At the top floor of this city’s most luxurious outdoor restaurant.

The full moon hung high in the sky. Even the bright neon lights didn’t make it look inferior the slightest. The clear moonlight landed on the profile of the man sitting beside the dining table, framing his peerlessly beautiful complexion to make it look even more exquisite and alluring. The couples in the neighboring two tables all stared relentlessly at the empty spot across from him, trying to find out just what kind of dirty mutt wasted this good-looking man.

Satisfied with receiving the surrounding gazes, Rong Qing calmly picked out the dishes he liked to eat from the menu. Then using his extremely powerful observation skills, he excavated information about what Lin Ji loved to eat from the contents of the original book, then also picked them out for him on the menu. Finished, he sat properly and waited for the wolf pup eye candy to arrive.

When Lin Ji arrived, what he observed was this view.

That Rong Qing, looking even better than the moonlight, sitting quietly in anticipation. Anyone who looked at this view would feel their heart move.

But, not including himself.

Covered in a facemask, Lin Ji sat his butt down in the chair and said in a low voice.

“Did you know that although I’m not that popular, I’ve been an actor for about 10 years. It’s very easy for people to recognize me.”

He was a child actor. Many of the movies he was part of were popular classics. His appearance still counted as fairly familiar upon the people of the nation.

Yet Rong Qing, this fellow, actually wanted him to come to an outdoor restaurant?

Rong Qing also discovered that he miscalculated.

The wolf pup just walked over and the people to the side immediately shifted their attention over to him.

The heck? Was he not as good looking as the wolf pup?

Angry!

However, he still did his best to maintain his poise.

“No worries. If you don’t like it, just have them raise the protective screen.”

He waved the little bell on the table. A waiter came over soundlessly. Rong Qing quietly instructed him a few words. The waiter nodded his head and left.

A minute later, a four sided crystal like glass screen slowly rose to cover where they were sitting, blocking the view from outside.

Lin Ji let out his breath and took off his face mask and glasses.

An explosively handsome face that Rong Qing appreciated 100% instantly revealed before his eyes.

Wow~

Rong Qing screamed sharply inside his heart.

This degree of attractiveness. Ze, I’m dying!

(In Chinese, it actually says I ka-boom! Like I’m exploding. xD)

Lin Ji and the big boss that he transmigrated into were completely two different types.

The big boss looked like the refined and elegant type, a hard to approach, iceberg beauty.

Whereas Lin ji was the aggressive, solemn eyed, wild man type.

Speaking logically, he naturally liked Lin Ji who, with just one glance, looked like an extremely dominant top!

Becoming aware of Qing Rong’s extremely invasive gaze, Lin Ji raised his chin slightly and his sharp eyes met Rong Qing’s expression heads on.

Rong Qing pretty much subconsciously turned away in response. Lin Ji felt satisfied.