Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by xxLunaomgxx
Tysm for the request. And gotta say I love your stories. I hope you like my stories too, even though there's no obligation. 😅
Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another peaceful day at the Beigoma Academy with Valt being scolded by his teacher again for drawing Beyblades during class and Shu and (Y/N) sighing at him from their seats. Suddenly the principal announced something from the speaker...

🔊 "May, I have your attention please. Next week the school is going to an educational trip to the nearby mountains. The students are required to pack the necessary stuff for a 3 days and 2 nights camping trip along with a notebook and writing materials. And for the Beybladers, you all are allowed to bring your Beyblades for the trip too.
Thank you."

"YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!" A loud happy cheer could be heard throughout the entire school except the students like Shu and (Y/N) who had to cover their ears.

Timeskip to after classes and when the beyclub is on the rooftop

"Guys I'm so excited for the trip!" Honcho exclaimed happily.

"Though it would have been a lot more better if we could just have a stay in a 5 star hotel." Wakiya said rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up, goldilocks! We are going there to connect with nature more." Honcho said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Wakiya scoffed.

"Hey Ken, you are coming with us too, right?" Daigo asked looking over at him.

"Of course, we are!" Keru said.

"We are also excited!" Besu exclaimed.

"Guys, I'm gonna bring my special beybreads. I'll bake them myself." Valt grinned as everyone nervously sweat dropped.

"(Y/N), you'll be there too, right?" Shu asked.

"Me? I'm not sure." She said as everyone looked at her.

"But why are you not sure?!" Valt asked taking her hands in his and making puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, it's an educational trip after all, you should come too." Daigo said.
Everyone other than (Y/N) nodded in agreement.

"........." The female just remained silent. Shu walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and asked,

"Is there something bothering you?"

(Y/N) silently nodded.

"Tell us, then!" Valt half yelled.

"VALT!!!" Honcho, Daigo, Wakiya, Keru and Besu scolded in unison.

"Take it slow, Valt."
Shu said calmly and focused his attention back on (Y/N).

"It's just that I've never been to the mountains...and I am scared of sleeping alone in the tent in the middle of the forest." She explained rather quietly.

"It's because of that!" Valt exclaimed, confusing (Y/N).

"We have to sleep in groups of two. Not alone in the tents." Daigo explained.

"So what do you say (Y/N)? You coming for the trip?" Honcho asked.

"I guess." She replied making the beyclub smile.

"Then it's decided." Keru said happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The beyclub was sitting in the same bus, with the other students of the class and two teachers and principal Shinoda sitting in the front. And guess what? The to-be-couple was sitting side by side.