Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Exam Stressed Reader

Requested by AnushkaRai775
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seashore, Japan:
Daytime:

Shu and Valt were standing on the shore, watching the beautiful sea and the dolphins happily jumping in and out of the water.

It had been a while since they'd left Phantom's Gate after Valt's battle with Bel. Both of them were watching the horizon as small waves of the sea were lightly touching their shoes, periodically.

Valt: "So Shu, how's everything there in New York? Anything new happening?"

Shu: "Everything's been fine and pretty normal there, I'd say. And no...nothing new has happened recently."

The albino responded as he looked at his best friend from the corner of his eye who now put his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner as he thought of how he should keep the conversation going. Then it clicked the blunette.

"How's (Y/N)? The last time when I talked to her on the phone, she hung up only in a few minutes saying that she was in a hurry to prepare for exams."

At that, the crimson-eyed blader was slightly surprised. (Y/N) (L/N), was his girlfriend who'd moved with him to America so they could live together.

It had always been the (h/c) haired girl's dream to become a doctor (sorry if it's not your dream. You can change it to yours) and help millions of people by giving them the right medical facilities at an affordable price.

So to achieve this dream, she began preparing for the biggest medical exam held in New York. She chose to become a doctor there so she could live her dream while being with the love of her life.

The exam was scheduled roughly 15-20 days from today if Shu's memory served him right. He remembered how his girlfriend was always so stressed during the preparations and how her room was scattered with notes and papers of Biology, Physics and Chemistry everywhere.

She didn't even have the time to hug and cuddle with her boyfriend now. She was always buried deep in her books. But Shu didn't mind that much because he himself was busy with the work of the Bulls.

"hu- Shu! Hey! Earth to Shu! Are you there?"

The albino snapped out of his memory lane as he looked at the blunette who had his hand in front of his eyes and was staring at him with a concerned look on his face.

Valt: "Are you okay? What were you thinking about that made you zone out completely?"

Shu: "I'm fine Valt. It's just that I remembered (Y/N)'s exam is roughly some 15-20 days from today and-"

Before he could complete it, the wonder boy cut him off,

"What?! 15-20 days?! Shu this is the moment that you SHOULD BE with her instead of being here and doing beybattles. She must be so stressed out right now! You should go to her and see that she doesn't overwork herself before the exam!"

Valt emphasized the words 'Should be' and nearly yelled his sentences in his ear, making the albino squint his eyes shut as he backed away from him a little and said,

"Alright, alright. I know I should be with her right now. I'll be taking the next flight to New York and when I go back to the Bulls, I'll be sure to take care of her well."

The cheery Valtryek blader grinned as he gave Shu a thumbs-up before both legends fist-bumped each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
While Shu is coming back to New York, let's see how our future doctor is holding up:
Reader's P.O.V.