─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ 𝗂. 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾𝖿

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟣 | 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗋𝗌" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...

████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════╝

Chapter 1: Rosiers
"I'm a dem- grim reaper."

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

Most of the families from the Sacred 28 are all descendants of British witch and wizards.

Except for the Rosier Family.

The Rosier Family were well-known in both France and the UK.

But when people hear their family name, one particular witch easily slides into their heads.

Vinda Rosier.

The one and only assistant and acolyte of Gellert Grindelwald.

Vinda was the last of the Rosiers who truly came from France. The others were either mixed or British, obviously.

After Grindelwald was imprisoned after his Duel with Dumbledore, Vinda fled back to London and there she gave birth to Luke Gamet Rosier. He was an only child.

Luke spent his life in London, where he lives now with his family. Since he was an only child, continuing the Rosier bloodline was a weight to his shoulders.

So his wife, Celine Avery, the youngest of the Avery Family who were also in the Sacred 28, gave birth to 1 boy and 2 girls.

Théodore Luke-Camilian Rosier. The first-born

Collette Amethyst Rosier. The middle-child.

And Stella Jadeite Rosier. The youngest.

Their second names were all named after a gemstone. A Rosier Family tradition.

Théodore and Collette were the perfect children Celine and Luke could ever ask for.

They obliged when told, they listened to whatever their parents had said, they were sorted into Slytherin, they believe in Pureblood-Supremacy and they did not fight or talk back to their parents.