─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ lviii. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

┏━━━━━━⊰ꕤ⊱━━━━━━┓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖:𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❝ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

┏━━━━━━⊰ꕤ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖:
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
❝ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. ❞
!!! 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 !!!
┗━━━━━━⊰ꕤ⊱━━━━━━┛

 ❞「 !!! 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 !!! 」 ┗━━━━━━⊰ꕤ⊱━━━━━━┛

━Stepping in to the castle, all eyes were trained on Stella

Stepping in to the castle, all eyes were trained on Stella. James Potter was no empath but he could see her fear in her crystal blue eyes. So, he intertwined his hand in hers, glaring at anyone who threw a nasty look at her.

Professor McGonagall noticed the stares Stella was getting, making her interfere. "Don't you all have your own common rooms to go to?"

All of the students cowered back from the stern voice of McGonagall. She walked through the sea of students to approach a favorite student of hers. Once she does, she hugged Stella, motherly. "Don't hesitate to go to me when they criticize you again, alright Stella?"

The rest of the marauders looked at each other, Minnie really took her responsibility of being Stella's mother figure, seeing as she used her first name.

When McGonagall had heard that Stella ran off from her Manor 2 months ago, McGonagall was close to losing her sanity. She had heard that she was somewhat abused before someone took her in. She even demanded Albus to search for her but the old wizard declined, saying that Stella was already safe in the hands of the Potters and that there was no need to worry.