𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦
𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒
𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑡

- 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠

•••

ESMERALDA WASHED HER HANDS AND EXITED the girl's washroom and noticed a certain McCall boy pin Erica to a wall. Even though the blonde was smirking, she found it uncomfortable, but Esmeralda couldn't help but feel a twang of jealousy. Scott had a girlfriend, so the Anderson girl still didn't know why she felt jealous.

She saw Erica's mouth move and she decided to listen in to what they were saying. She wanted to know if Scott was faithful to Allison and didn't flirt with anyone else or even kiss anyone else.

"Two's not enough for Derek", Scott spoke. "I know he needs at least three. So, who's next?", the teen wolf asked. Esmeralda knew that a pack must at least have 3 betas.

Esmeralda could tell that Erics's smirk was merely a disguise, "Why does there have to a 'next' when we've already got you", the newly werewolf replied flirtatiously, twirling her hair.

Scott sighed, "Who's next?", he asked firmly, tightening his grip and the Reyes girl grunted.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online", Erica voiced, changing the subject to try and get Scott to feel sorry for her or even for him to realise what she had went through with her epilepsy.

Esmeralda felt sorry for her. Her best friend from Chicago has a brother who has bipolar and inherited from his mom. She saw him at his high highs and his depressive lows, that he couldn't even get up from bed.

"I don't care", the McCall boy spoke with an impatient tone of voice. The girl watching swore she saw Erica's smirk falter but only for a second.

Erica continued, "It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk, and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth—", the blonde paused, and looked down. "Until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth", Erica looks into Scott's eyes, her jaw tightening.

"Erica", Scott sighed, feeling sorry for the blonde.

Esmeralda wanted to go over to the teenagers and hug Erica. She needed to know how the conversation would end.

"Do you know what happens next?", Erica asked. "I piss myself. And they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them", the blonde frowned. "Until some brilliant jerk-off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone", Erica snapped, but she calmed herself down. "Look at me now, Scott", the blonde spoke in a seductive tone and realised that he wasn't looking at her. "That's right", she scoffed. "You only have eyes for her", Erica emphasised. "Maybe, you'll leave her for me or Esmeralda. You don't think that I haven't noticed you two. Today in the cafeteria – the way she looks at you and the way you look at her", Erica voiced, and Scott's body tensed, knowing that Erica was right.

Scott noticed Allison and walked over to her, leaving Erica to think to herself. Esmeralda took a deep breath as she walked over to the blonde and smiled at her.

"The boy will be fighting over you like dogs", Esmeralda smiled, then she just walked away.

Erica watched her with a suspicious look.