CHAPTER 3

Logan's.

We got to the famous club and everywhere was already packed up. We struggle to make our way to the front bar.

We grab two seats and sat down, then ordered for some drinks. After a few drinks, Jane was getting tipsy. I decided it's time for us to leave.

"Jane, we need to leave now. You are already waisted. Besides it's past 10 already.

" Sshh" I've told you already. You ain't skipping tonight fun. I'm gonna go dance. Wanna come? She asked.

"Nah, I'm good"

I watched as she leaves. I sat down, sipping on my drink as I watch her dance.

"Can I buy you a drink?

I heard a voice say. I looked towards the direction where the voice came from and I'm gonna admit, she's pretty and her voice goes well with her look.

"I appreciate but thanks I'm good" I said but she insisted on buying me a drink so why not.

"So are you here alone? She asked.

"No, I came with my friend" I said.

"Ohh.. Pardon my manners. I'm Becky and you are?

"Logan.. The name's Logan"

"Mmm.. I like the sound of your name. Sounds masculine but has a gentle touch to it" She said.

What the heck did she just say? OK damn. That just made me blush inside.

"Umm.. Thanks" I said.

"Okay, so I saw you across the room and decide to come up to you. I like you and... "

She moves closer to my ear and whispers..

"... And I'll like to have a taste of you" She said while running her tongue along my earlobe.

Okay. It is getting really hot in here.

"W-wa-wait. I have a girlfriend" I lied.

"Well, it's just a one night. She won't know baby" She said.

Well.. That definitely got to me. I hate cheating.

I slowly pushed her aside and stood up.

"I need to go" I said to her.

I walked past her to search for Jane.

"But we ain't done yet" I heard her say.

"We didn't start nothing" I whispered back.

"I'm still gonna get a taste" She shout across the room.

Just then, I spotted Jane locking lips with a short dude on the dance floor. I walked up to them and pull Jane away.

"Dude she's drunk. Stop taking advantage of drunk ladies and you are not even her type. You are too short for her. She likes them dude tall and hefty" I said to him.

"Girl stfu and get outta here" he said.

" No. You stfu and take your Lil ass back home. Your momma be worried, waiting for her little baby to come back home" I said to him as I drag Jane out of the club.

Damn. Honestly, the guy is really short. Didn't know how they let him in.

"Awwn, my big baby. So fierce and looking out for me" Jane said.

I looked at her. If not for her looking so cute right now, I should smack the shit out of her.

"Let's go home" I said to her.

__________________________________________

"Oh my God"

"Jane"

"Urrgh"

Jane fell asleep while I was driving us back to my house and here I am, struggling to carry her inside. You'll think she weigh less cause of her slim thick body but damn, she eats so damn much.

After much struggle, we made it in. I changed her clothes and put her to bed. I'm so grateful she didn't throw up.

I took a quick shower,changed into a comfortable cloth and lay next to Jane.

My mind drift back to the girl I met at the club.

She's pretty and here I am.. Single. What could go wrong? I'm sure she doesn't want a relationship and me neither. Maybe a friends with benefits?

I need to sleep now. I've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.
_________________________________________________
Hey guys. I know it's a short chapter but not to worry. Greater chapters ahead.

* * * *
Edited.
________________________________________________

What's your favorite colour?