11

I woke up with a groan. I didn't feel like getting out of bed today to be honest. I knew that today and tommorow were my days of freedom before they will be checking everywhere I went at all times. I thought about it for a long time. What could I do?

I could go to an amusement park? Fuck that I'm gonna get high. I got out of bed and got dressed in simple baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt. I put on my cheap trainers and brushed my hair out so it flowed all the way down my back. I got a message after breakfast.

Hey sweetheart, I'll be back tommorow morning with gifts and a huge hug for my girl! Love you lots, Granny xox

It made me tear up when she called me my girl. No one has ever called me that ever, it was such a motherly thing to say and it made me love her even more. I messaged back whilst the scream was blurry due to crying.

Missing you loads and can't wait for you to get back! Lots of Love Tills xoxo

I put my phone away, grabbed my weed from underneath the sofa and headed out. I didn't have work today either as Monty had told me he was shutting the diner down for the day to spend with his family. It was pretty sweet to be honest and I didn't mind the day off. He even said he would pay me for half the day even if I didn't go. I think it's just because we are really close.

I strolled out of the complex only to see Jacob running towards me. I roll my eyes and start walking to my car at an alot faster pace. I did notice a black SUV waiting on the sidewalk, someone was sat in the front but I couldn't see who it was. Jacob caught up with me and pushed me onto the wall so I would listen to him without walking off, caging me in.

"What do you want Jacob?", I asked bored with my arms crossed, I had so many feelings for him a few days ago, but now I felt nothing for him. Ever since I saw that girl under him, it was like everything went away at once, I didn't even feel hate for him anymore or anger. I just wanted him far away from me to be honest.

"I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. I really like you, honest, I just felt so alone without you", He said with sincereity in his eyes. I just nodded at him and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Oh come on stop being so difficult. I know your still into me", He said with a smile but it was more like a smirk.

"For fuck sake Jacob piss off", I said shoving him much harder this time in which he stumbles back in disbelief.

"You bitch!", He said. He raised his hand up to hit me in which I covered my head with my arms waiting for the pain to happen. But it never did.

I looked up to see Jacob on the floor with a bloody nose, and a man in a very fancy suit glaring at him. He was around 30 ish, with a sharp jaw and was very good lucking. I noticed a bulge in his inside suit pocket. I saw the lining of a gun. What the actual fuck?! And who the actual fuck?

He turned to me and put his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly did before he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm William. Your brothers sent me to protect you and drive you around whenever you need. Just think of me as a fun uncle", He said with a smile. If he wasn't being so nice to me I would of found him extremely intimadating. I nodded at him with a small smile. Jacob got up, stared at me for a second

William stepped infront as if to challenge him, in which Jacob ran off without a second thought. I nodded towards William as a thanks and headed back towards me car. He stepped infront of me before I could go and motioned to his car.

"Oh no thanks, I have my own car", I said and started to head to it once more before he fully stopped me. I was starting to loose my patients. All I wanted to do was sit and chill in a field above the city smoking a joint. That's all. It's my day off for gods sake.