Do Dil Mil Rahe hain

So we are so much excited with our current ZDMN track..

Monami's one side love with Karan's confused feelings and their cute nok joke and romance 🙈🙈❤️

So we continue from today's episode where Karan has lashed out at monami by calling her as rich spoilt brat and she was hurt from her heart....

Here eyes are welled up with tears..she didn't even expected this kind of words from her the one whom she loves deep and madly...
Karan on the other hand has expressed out his full anger on her without thinking once about what he is saying..

Monu was left heart broken by his words..and she walked cluless in the night ..

(Here all others are in deep sleep due to hangover except our moran)

She sits under a tree and cries out ."I hate u karan" She roared.."u should have never said that karan"..she is weeping out like a baby

Her moments with karan are flashing in her mind.."Monu u have to controll this feelings..he hates u..u can't expect him to love u.." she is trying to console her heart ...monami sits undee the tree and slowly she went into sleep ...

Next day

Everyone in the camp woke up and faizi and sanju ordered them to pack their bags and get ready to go back to academy....

Karan is getting ready in his tend..
Faizi comes inside
F : Karan..sab log ready hai.lets leave
K : Ha teek hai..I'm comming..nammuno ko assemble kar.

All cadets assembled ..Sid is searching for monu..but can't find her..

K : Attention all
(He came in front of them..but his eyes were searching for her...)
K : All are here ?
Sumanji ; Sirji Monami is not here
Sid ;I will go and check on monu

Sid finally finds monu sleeping under the tree..she looked pale ..her face har tear troughs..he understood she would have cried a lot ..he wokes up her..

Sid : Monu wake up..kya hua tujhe.. monu
M ; Sid
Sid : Monu..what happened ..u cried monu ..kya us khadoos ne kuch kaha tumhe?monu tell me
M : Sid kuch nahi..I was so tired yesterday..so I just slept here that's it..
Everyone left ?

Sid : Monu I know u are lying to me..but for now Im leaving u..we have to leave this place soon..all cadets are ready..u have to get ready fast monu..Khadoos shergil is angry mode

Monami felt a deep pain in her heart when she heard his name..she don't want to remember her last night and his words...she went to her tent packed all her bags..
Sid and monu came with their bags ..

Monami came and stand in the back
Karan was looking at her comming and standing..she was not looking straight..her head is bowed down..
He can see the pain in her eyes...
He was losted in her thoughts staring at her....

Faizi ; Okay so everyone has came now..so now let's leave this place..the bus is ready for all of us..get in one by one..

Karan was still looking at her..he just want her one look at him..but she never looked into his eyes..

Monu POV :Monami don't look into his eyes.. according to him u are meant nothing..stay strong monu.. don't melt infront of him

All are getting into bus one by one..Karan is standing infront of the door..he was waiting for her to enter the last.. finally monami came...she feels him staring at her..her heart is beating fast..
She came close to the door..he was also standing so close to her..she never looked at him..karan was irked by her behaviour...She controlled her feelings and get inside the bus without giving a damn look at him...

Karan got irritated..he closed the door tightly..he saw her sitting near a window seat with sanju...

Finally they reached the academy..and monu took her bag and went directly into her room..
Karan starts getting affected by her avoiding him..
He know that she is hurt by his words..but his ego never admits it..

Thats it for today...how was the start?
Tell me in comments..and vote if u loved it...if u liked it i will continue my story..