Jealous Shergill on stage

So we will continue from last part ...

Thank you guys for your love and support ❤️😊❤️ I'm so excited now to write..

So let's start💕💕💕

**************"""""""""""

Monami entered her room directly and shut her door tightly...threw her bags and went to her bed..she lies on her stomach ...

Sid peeped into the room and saw monu lying on her bed..

S: Monu bro..now u can't hide anything from me..come on..Monu u have to..

M : Sid u just go from here..I'm not in a mood to talk..

Sid forcefully makes her sit in bed..and her eyes are still wet..

S ; Monu u are crying..agar tumne mujhe nahi bata diya toh main kabhi tujhe baat nahi karungi

M: Sid I'm done

S; Done with what ?

M : I was wrong sid..I was...and my feelings..they were rubbish..I just hate it.

S : Monu...what happened..tell me clearly..Karan ne kuch kaha ?

M : He hates me Sid..He didn't even want to see my face..he still consider me as a rich kid who got all privilege in life and irresponsible

S: What are u saying..Karan said this to u ? I mean in the last day only na he said thatu are brave and kind..and in a sudden ? Aur tumne kya kaha ?

M : I didn't said anything Sid..He lashed out his whole anger at me in the night and he never cares for me Sid..
U know what I never expected this from him..I hate him..Khadoos Shergill 😡

S ; Monu chill..Don't be emotionall..Agar Dole shole tumhare bare main aisa sochtha hain thoh ham kuch nahi kar sakta..but......there will be one day monu..that he will realise your sachai and he will trust u and opens up his heart..

M : Sid pls..I don't want him to trust me or understand me..we are not meant to be together...I know it..he will never love me back..I'm pretty sure..so why should I waste my time..I'm done bro

S :Monu....dont lose your hope..I'm sure..he soon gona realise it..u just do one thing..

M : What ?

S : Just behave like old monami..never give any attention to him..Just behave like other cadets..

M : Khadoos ki bache...Now see who monami is..😎

In Karan's room

F: Janab ..what's going on ?

K : Kya ?

F : I have noticed your face from morning onwards..u look so agitated..what's the matter ? Are u missing something or someone ?😜

K : Faizudin Sidiqui...it's time for drill..if u have some time left for your duty pls come there...I don't have time to discuss this nonsense..

Karan leaves there and goes to drill..
On the way he reaches Monami's Room..he stopped for a minute..and saw the door was not closed..He slowly opened the door and peeped inside..

Monami was getting ready for her drill..she was watering gappu by taking to it..
Karan eagerly ears to hear what she is saying to gappu..but suddenly he saw Sid comming from other side..and moved suddenly..

Sid ; Morning sir
K : It's time for drill..I want everyone there in one minute (by looking into monami's room

Karan leaves and Sid was amazed by seeing karan infront of monus room..he chuckled..and went inside to call monu..

All are assembled in the hall for drill.

Karan comes there with his full on attitude..he stood infront and looked at her first..she was standing with dabaang confidence and looking straight without looking him..

K : 2 batein (and looked at monami but she didn't raised her hand😂😂)
K : 1- It's time to get serious training and no more drama and enjoyment here.
      2- I don't want people to be emotional fools and loose your focus (by looking at monami )

All cadets ; Yes sir

K ; Okay now open drill ..Start

All cadets start doing drill
Karan sits with faizi and sanju and observing them..

Monami was trying to climb on a tall equipment ...Karan is looking (no staring )at her continuesly.

She is trying to prove karan that she is not weak and trying her maximum to climb on top of that..

Suddenly her hands got slipped from it..
And she gonna fell down 🙈🙈

Karan rushed towards her like a bullet jet..😂
But 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Monu closed her eyes in fear of falling but nothing had happened to her .she opened her eyes slowly and saw a hand around her protectively....

Who will be that ?
Is that Karan ?
If it is not Karan then who will be ?

Comment me your guesses😎