Vladimir

Y/n: Are you blind you asshole?! She's dead!

Then it was silent. Nothing could be heard, only a few whispers from upstairs and well me since I was crying.

I was lost in my thoughts when 2 masked men walked down the stairs towards me.

Guy 1: Outta my way.

He said, pushing me away from my mom.

Guy 1: Go, grab her legs.

The other guy nodded in response.

I was shocked.

Y/n: What are you doing?

I asked in a panic.

Guy 1: What does it look like?

He rolled his eyes at me and got out a large black plastic bag.

No! This couldn't be real!

I started crying even more when they grabbed my mom's legs and arms to get her in that scary looking plastic bag.

Y/n: L-leave her alone!

I cried.

Guy 2: You are not our boss. Let's go Vladimir.

They then walked back upstairs again- with my mother in that stupid bag.

I felt like I was about to faint. My heart felt so heavy! I couldn't believe that I wouldn't see my mother again. She was gone! And they picked her up like some trash!

And that's when I fainted.

When I woke up it was already dark outside. I found myself laying on my bed. I then remembered what had happened earlier. I immediately reached out for my phone to see what time it was.

2am.

I decided to run. To run out of this house. To run away from this hell! To go to the police!
I would tell everyone what they did to my mother!

In a second I was up at my feet, ready to run downstairs. I was about to open the front door when suddenly there was a loud alarm echoing through the house.

It was a terrible sound! ear- piercing!

??: And where do you think you're going?

I turned around when I saw 8 men standing on top of the stairs (behind me).

I stared right back at them.

Dad: Y/n, my daughter...-

Y/n: Don't you ever call me that again!

I yelled at him. Actually, at all of them.

Dad's face darkened.

I again started trying to open the door but it was pointless. The door was locked.

I heard Dad laughing from behind.