-chapter xxxiii.

Down For You- Cosmo's Midnight, Ruel

Milaydie's POV.

-

Sadly, holiday break can't last forever.

We have been back at school for  a few days now and I would do just about anything to be on break again.

Teachers are bombarding us with tons of projects and homework, and I have some more dance practices for the spring competitions.

On top of that, everyone is starting to get their acceptance letters from colleges. I have been accepted to the two that I had applied to but I am still hoping to lend that scholarship for Juilliard.

Reed and I still haven't had the college talk. We have been on cloud 9 since we made up, but it is not like I am in a urge to talk about it right now.

We have been spending pretty much all of our time together during break, and even now that we are back at school, we are always together.

I am currently waiting for him at the cafeteria, while Romeo is talking my ears off, telling me about how his art teacher had the audacity to say that a six year old could do a better drawing than him.

Naya is arguing with Kai and Aiden about whether or not The Weeknd is the better Canadian musician.

I agree with her on that one, I do prefer him to Drake.

I finally spot Reed who is making his way towards our table. He has a bunch of textbooks in his hands, and his backpack is open.

''What happened to you?'' I run my hand through his messy hair when he finally sits down next to me, ''You look like you just ran a marathon.''

He lets out a long sigh, ''I fell asleep in finance class and the teacher kicked me out of the classroom with my stuff everywhere.''

I choke down a laugh. Leave it to my boyfriend to do something like that.

He narrows his eyes, ''Don't you dare laugh, I am tired and cranky right now,'' He says and then he smirks, ''I'll need a massage to make me feel better.''

''Oh of course you big baby,'' I roll my eyes, ''But it'll have to wait  because I am helping Ro with his science project after school.''

He sends a look at Romeo, ''Seriously man? Stealing my girlfriend now are you?'' 

Romeo grins, ''She was my best friend before she started dating you, therefore, you are the one stealing her from me, but you don't see me complaining.''

Reed flips the bird at him before stealing half of my sandwhich.

Well, there goes my food.