Wait Until the Week is Over Sabertooth!

Your pov~
"Wait you mean I have to stay in that crapy guild even though I am in fairytail. What bullshit I refuse to listen to this order,"

"But the guild (y/n) if you dont we'll be banned as a guild." said Lucy with tears in her eyes.

" I know this sounds harsh but its only for a week and after that we'll let you go on a killing spree in the Sabertooth guild and no one will stop you okay?" Erza declared.

"Really" I said with glimmer in my eyes , like a little child who promised to be given candy to, but this won't be fun without a condition right?

"Huh, okay if it persuades you sure say what you want?"
"Buy me all (favorite juice) juice I want" I replied with a grin.

"Haha fine if that's all"

"Wait but Erza don't you know how much she can dri-n-k ......"

As Gray was about to say how I drink , I immediately shot a deadly glare at him, telling him to shut up or DIE!

"Haha, ice boy got owned by Queen of Hell "( a nickname everyone gave you cuz of your intimidating features and amazing power even greater than the she devil her self .)

"Oh really look who's talking , don't you remember the many times she gave you a beat down dummy"

"You picking fight you stripper"

"If you can beat me hot head"

Anger boiled in me , those idiots are really getting on my nerves.

No one POV~

Suddenly you felt some one staring at you so turn around to see who it is when you found your self staring into beautiful Dark orbs which were locked in to your (e/c) eyes he smirked and said.

"So this is the so called Queen of Hell whom I'm supposed to stay with hmph" as he brushed his spiky blonde hair to the side and moved closer to you and leaned over to your ear and whispered.....

Hi guys keep reading to find what this mysterious man is going to say to you
Anyway you know what to do
hit the following buttons
Vote
Comment
Follow
PEACE OUT ;-)