Pt 18

HOLAAAA

🥲 I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile 

buttttt let's get started😗

Hinata's pov

what the fuck I woke up to my phone blowing up "who the fuck is this.." "HINATA WHERE ARE YOU!" "stop fucking yelling.." "sorry something is happening at school" "I'm not going to school at fucking 8 in the morning" "you need to an assembly is happening" an assembly for fucking what? "tch fine I'll be there in an hour" "ok it starts at 9:30 see u there" "... I'm not fucking going" "you didn't hang up u BETTER GO" fuckin shit "fine😒" I looked at sakusa "tsk do we have to go.." "sadly.. we have to go to the assembly everyone is going.." "tsk I'll go get ready.." I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth 

few minutes later

I grabbed my phone calling someone "yes master hinata?" "bring some food at ***** and some clothes" "yes sir" I walked out the bathroom "darling~ I'm getting food" he looked at me "... I still don't want to go.." "I don't want to either but they'll keep calling if we don't go" I looked at my phone it's only 8:10 "you want to do anything it's still really early~" "yeah let's do something" I smirked and walked up to him "we're going to clean this house it's a mess.." he walked away "wha- 🧍" he really did me like that.. i walked downstairs *DING* that was fast I walked to the door "hello master hinata here is you're food and clothes" he handed me the food and clothes "thanks" I turned around closing the door "darling~ the food's on the table" I looked at him vacuuming the living room I walked up to him hugging his waist "darling~ the food's here" "hm? thanks babe~" I saw him slightly smirk I walked to the kitchen sitting down he sat on my lap while he was opening the food "yknow I could eat something else~" "stop don't make me lose my appetite.." after we ate the food we sat down on his bed "what time is it..?" I checked my phone "8:38 you want to get ready now?" 

"Sure ig.." I got up from the bed grabbing the clothes my butler brought I started taking off my shirt he sat up and looked at me "wha- don't change in front of me!" "hm? why not~" "t-tch never mind" i started taking off my pants I looked at sakusa and saw him staring I walked up to him pushing him down on the bed with my leg between his "hm~ like what you see~" "t-tch no idiot let g-go"  I slightly bit my lip looking up and down I went down to his ear "let's not go to the assembly~" I started kissing him pushing my tongue in his mouth I moved my hands down to his shirt taking it off I broke the kiss and looked at my phone tch who tf is calling now "what the fuck do u want.." "HINATA ARE U ON THE WAY?!" "no tf it's only... 8: 44" "THEY CHANGED THE TIME TO GET HERE!" "wtf why and stop fucking yelling" "sorry sorry bc it's really urgent they said you need to be here by 9:00 are you at least dressed?!" "no" "get ready!! I'm hanging up I need to go!" tch why tf would they changed the time.. I looked at sakusa he rolled his eyes "tsk let's get ready.." 

Few minutes later

Sakusa's pov

I waited in front of a car hinata's butler brought "darling~ I'm here" I looked at him and felt my face start heating up

                                       He looked like this minus the skate board👆🏽

 "hm darling~ you look sexy~" "s-shut up" 

                                                                   👆🏽 what he's wearing

I opened the car door siting inside "darling~ wanna sit on my lap~" "no idiot.." "why not~" "bc you're dirty" "wha- no I'm not I'm all clean for u darling~" I sighed and started using my phone my eyes widened wtf why is this bitch texting me.. I looked at hinata and put my phone away he looked at me "hm? something wrong" "yea-" my phone started going off I took it out of my pocket "whose that..?" I looked at the contacts "it's my....." 

Hope u enjoyed 

Peace ✌🏽