Pt. 20

Hello fellow persons that live on mars.

I know I haven't posted in awhile I've been busy..

watching orange is the new black🌚

lets start this thing

might be short

Hinata's pov

I looked at yaku "someone got?" my dinosaur love pushed my away "holy fuck you take forever to speak he's trying to say someone got murdered." "that's cool." that's why the called us over here? I fucking wasted my time.. noya jumped on me pushing me down I chuckled sitting on my lap jumping excited for some reason "do you wanna stay at the school?!" "why?" "its fun! and scary!" I looked at the boys lev started yelling "YEAH AND WE CAN PLAY GAMES!!" tsukishima pushing noya sitting on my lap giving them fuck off looks " tanaka yelling with noya and lev asking if we can stay I looked at them "I guess we can stay" suga walked up to me "are you sure sho?" "it's fine sugar we can stay and play games it could be fun" Atsumu "we could go in the empty big ass classroom bokuto ran to me grabbing my arm "LETS GO GO!!" I chuckled "ok ok" did they forget there was an assembly?  bokuto started dragging me away kenma pulled my shirt I looked at him "....carry me.." he's adorable when he's like this I put him on my back me and the boys we're just running in the empty halls going to the classroom this is a lot in the morning we finally got there bokuto sat on a desk holding my hand being energetic next to me with kenma on my lap playing his Nintendo switch tsuki sat on a chair next to me "how come the cat gets to sit on ur lap.." he rolled his eyes the boys just started complaining about kenma I sighed "let's just play the game loves..." they all got quiet and flustered atsumu and lev started yelling "what should we play!" "truth or dare" tsuki scoffed "what are you children?" Suna chuckled "they sure are" suna looked at me "how about we play something better.." tsuki looked at him and smirked "couldn't agree more" tetsuro had a bag with him taking something out it was alcohol I smirked "I'm not even surprised" I'm in the mood for some alcohol tetsuro looked at me blowing a kiss I got of the desk holding my kitten pushing the desk back sitting behind tetsuro. my cats we're sitting between my legs with my two baby owls and tsuki sitting next to me hold my arms we we're in a circle I grabbed the drink from tetsuro "we're playing dare or drink" tetsuro pulled out cups giving them to everyone and put his bag in the middle "so everyone grab a piece of paper and put a dare don't put your names fold it and put it in the bag" I know everyone is putting something dirty I looked at kenma I took his switch "hey!-" he turned around looking at me "your going to play with us kitten""but I don't want to..." I lowered my head to his neck kissing it "play with us kitten~" "f-fine" everyone put a paper in the bag tetsuro grabbed it shaking it "if you don't want to do the dare you drink simple right? who wants to grab first?" bokuto started yelling "ME ME ME!" "OK MY BRO GRAB A PAPER!" he shoved his hand in the bag pulling out a paper "Ok bro what does it say!!"  "It says... pour whipped cream in hottest person's mouth and eat it while making out with them" oh damn that's not a bad one tetsuro grabbed whipped cream giving it to bokuto "so who's it gonna be my bro!" "well the hottest person is my bro kuroo!"  "your the hottest one to bro!!" bokuto poured the whipped cream in tetsuro's mouth they made out for a good minute it was kinda hot "WOW BRO! YOUR AN AMAZING KISSER!!" "YOU TOO KUROO BRO!!" lev yelled with them "I WANNA GO NEXT!!" he pulled a paper out of the bag yaku yelled at him "what does it say idiot cat?" "it says kiss the tallest person in the room!" ...wait that's me I put kenma next to tsuki they just glared at each other I stood up lev ran to me jumping on me wrapping his legs around my waist he's definitely been waiting to do this we made out for a few minutes before yaku kicked me with noya I sat down with lev still in my lap noya yelled while glaring at lev "I'll go next!" he grabbed a paper "it says go run outside for 30 minutes" damn there's a rainstorm outside "OH FUCK NO!" he grabbed his cup drinking the alcohol as soon as he drank he got drunk noya can't handle alcohol noted. tsuki and suna started laughed "HA loser can't handle the drink HAHAH" "taking a picture of you! HAHA" 

finished hope you enjoyed 

bye bye